The Archmage Returns After 4000 Years - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

Fed-Kun's army
I have to say that it's a breath of fresh air that MC doesn't obsess over concealing his power like other characters in these stories do.

Dex-chan lover
who said one punch the ice berg, he clearly headbutted it throught

Gotta be honest I kinda liked the lich, he seemed very resonable as liches go.

Double-page supporter
Well that just solidifies it. The lich was metalo and Frey is superman.
"One Punch!!!!!!!" Starts playing in the background

Group Leader
The lich chest looks like a six pack of angry eyes.

RectangularMajesticGermanspaniel-size_restricted.gif

I guess you can say... it looks like he works out angry

Dex-chan lover
My man just ripped out his ice cold heart.
Also lmao at the comment below me.

Dex-chan lover
goddammit shut up isabelle , just shut up, now i am starting yo feel that she's just panel padding so the artist fulfil minimum page count...
why is that in every chapter all she does was literally just getting shocked at everything MC does, then blush, then shout, and cling, fuck

If isabelle had been more of a cold beauty or a stalker like mizore I think she'd have been fine but even I'm like get her out of here! How long do we have to put up with her?!

Dex-chan lover
I reckon the magic martial arts have been largely forgotten, the lich made no exception there, so the MC has a huge advantage. If his opponent doesn't possess that ability at all, he pretty much needs to do nothing but use it to defeat them. Looking at the lich's body, which wasn't a mere skeleton at all, I actually though it had tried to compensate by having a strong, magically enhanced physique, but it clearly was nothing spectacular compared to real magic martial arts.

What a bad teammate. Why would you suddenly alert the lich when he appeared behind him the first time??
And Isabelle please, why do you have to blush at anything he do? If someone stronger than him appear, are you going to blush at them too???

that ghost of his previous self behind him though.. those moments always give me the chills

@lil-mcfile Rosario to Vampire is the manga. Mizore is a yuki onna in the story that falls in love with the main character and stalks him. Some people don't like the MC since he's kind of wishy washy but I think it's okay for what it is. There's an anime for it as well.

Users who are viewing this thread