The Archmage Returns After 4000 Years - Vol. 1 Ch. 31

I know this is petty
but why is it so hard for people to classify dragons properly, THOSE ARE WYVERNS GODDAMMIT

Why do they bother with keeping around the worst sidekick ever, just ditch her with such a horrible personality easy to replace her...

I thought the girl was supposed to be the intelligent talented type. When in the world did she become a muscle-brained idiot.

It’s hella weird that he reminds her of someone she didn’t meet???? Supposedly there isn’t even enough information about him??!

@Louzan I was thinking the same, thinking that he has the "aura" of a great mage, okay but to see him as her idol traumen? especially when he gets that much on her nerves with his attitude and behaviour? she probably thinks of Traumen as some kind of great old sage with the behaviour of the typical prince on the white horse - not this kind of perverted, impolite guy

They keep referring to this Wyverns as Drakes, when they are two different species. Wyverns have hind legs and use their wings like forelimbs, much like bats. Drakes have four legs, a tail and no wings.

Dex-chan lover
That was ridiculous. The second ice spike should have shattered the first one.

How the fuck does she keep going "he reminds me of the great mage" like bitch you don't even KNOW him??? Were you alive all those years ago??? Were you best buddies??? How do you keep seeing his vision and thinking, wow, this strong guy really reminds me of the strongest mage known to time 4 thousand years ago!!!

Who does she think she is telling him what to do and what won't work?? Bitch u just tried to use a fire spell AFTER he said IT HAD HIGH FIRE RESISTANCE and then SUGGEST USING A FIRE SKILL IMMEDIATELY AFTER, FORCING HIM TO ONCE AGAIN POINT OUT, HIGH RESISTANCE TO FIRE for fucks sake she's dumb as fuck and not even pretty.

MC reminds her of Lucas
Why tf she keeps repeating that? She never saw Lucas, didnt see him casting spells, never even knew him in person yet he reminds her of Lucas! dafuq?

@Nafizlatan lmaooo I was just so done with her since I read all the chapters at once, it was just so stupid I couldn't believe it

Users who are viewing this thread