The Archmage Returns After 4000 Years - Vol. 1 Ch. 37

Dex-chan lover
Thank god, he told her off.
She's getting real annoying for my tastes

Daaaaaammmnn, now no one can question the author as to why he put such a useless character in his journey. It’s very clear that it’s for the plot now

It might just be me but I just can't stand her character. She's obviously not very intelligent as there have been so many hints towards Frey actual identity, but she still takes forever and too many instances of him actually referring to himself as Lucas and being referred to as Lucas to figure it out. I also have a personal pet peeve about characters who but into other characters' lives and then seem to feel like it's their right to know all personal info about them like really? And why does he have to go off on her to get her to leave in a battle she's outmatched for? I could handle her absolute idiocy going through the mountain in the beginning but she has no self-preservation skills and seems more like the problem child in their two-man group. I'll probably cry if she's a romantic interest

Fed-Kun's army
@pillerhikaru um wouldn't you be questioning your self for thinking that a person from 4000 years ago was there with you? i mean think about that. you'd think your insane .

tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
Torkunda? The drake grandpa has grown so old he likes his afternoon naps.

Tbh til this episode i was still giving her the benifit of the doubt but in this episode i was straight up pissed at her.

Like bitch the only reason why he's asking you to leaving is because protecting you is a pain...ughh

y'all seem to hate her a lot as if she's not the only reason this arc is happening. what kind of story would "powerful man walks around a forest for 20 chapters where nothing really happens because he's op"

...nvm just described like half the top isekai manga if you remove the ecchi

Users who are viewing this thread