The Archmage Returns After 4000 Years - Vol. 1 Ch. 48

@comeonnow0 At this point I'm not sure if you're just trolling or are genuinely confused. When I mean interpreted differently, I'm talking about experiences, not language. Being sympathetic and experiencing things was our whole discussion point lmao. And even if we were talking about languages , your reasoning would still be way off. Just because people interpret things differently doesn't mean you don't talk about it wtf. In fact it would be the opposite. If people interpret things differently, that's exactly when you talk about it to reach an understanding. That's exactly what a discourse is. Different people with differing opinions talking about those very exact differences. I'm truly baffled how you reached that conclusion. Also, what the actual hell do you mean colloquial use of Nihilism, there's no such thing as a colloquial usage of Nihilism. Plus, how on Earth is my position devoid of any logic when it's basically just discourse and opinion etiquette. It's literally just common sense.

This is truly a bruh moment

Edit :Added the last line since I can't seem to post the pic.

Dex-chan lover
@Tatsumaikyoku Yeah, it's pretty clear you're being a troll and just trying to blame me at this point. Your own words show that you contradict yourself. You're trying to say language is different from experience? Language is used to talk about experiences. That's what it does.

And then you say that there's no such thing as colloquial use of nihilism? Major troll right there.

I'm out if your going to act like this.

@comeonnow0 . . . B R U H

"You're trying to say language is different from experience? Language is used to talk about experiences. That's what it does."

That made no sense whatsoever but oh well, whatever helps you save face dude.

Supporter
that's quite the debate you two are having

anyway lol'd at the cheeky punk park. was great. nice trope subversion

also I like how even she herself calls herself baggage
but thinking about it objectively there's little downside for him to bring her along

Dex-chan lover
@rkkn Same, that's how real friends should act. Also she keeps getting in the way of his sexy times with milfs. That's more than enough of a downside to not bring her along.

Dex-chan lover
Mischael: "What do you think of this, Heinz?"
Heinz: "I have 57 varities of opinions on the matter."

Fuckin hell stop clinging to him. Also, why the fuck was the door just conveniently left open like that?? Plot convenience so she can ease drop? How did she even know that's where they were talking? It makes 0 sense for her to go ooo half open door with light seeping through it, lemme ease drop on the conversation bc it's for sure male lead and friend and then cry for some reason

What is the fucking argument in this comment thread? it goes so far back i cant see the beginning without the more comments button

Also solo mc journey would be boring without a side character and i like annoying redhead lol

Users who are viewing this thread