The Archmage Returns After 4000 Years - Vol. 1 Ch. 49

Fed-Kun's army
I'm starting to feel like I'm a misanthrope.

Who thinks we need to stop coddling trash? You're a 100% proven murderer, say pleaded guilty+evidence, executed quickly like within a month.

The amount of problems that are fixable with the simple truth of harsh punishments and abundant rewards. The aspects that this simple logic can apply to are really beyond measure. Of course a single method isn't going to fix everything.

Death, amputations, castration, eye for an eye, fines, bans on actions. Just imagine a world where you're ultimately responsible for your own shit.

Dex-chan lover
Liamson (that sounds like an alias) has a huge advantage in reach, but I doubt it's going to help him.

@SpecialOperators You are of course free to like or dislike any character, but I've to note her personality is 100% consistent from the beginning. This is what she is, no, in fact what her whole family most likely is. From early on we have been able to read and understand she speaks using a formal language because it's a family tradition, plus we know she worships the legendary figures and idolise/idealises them, which I suspect is also a family tradition. Even before meeting the MC, she was a hard worker, number 2 student at the academy, which I very much believe is because of her admiration of the legendary figures. She has long suspected there's something very wrong (in a good way) about Frey, even though she didn't allow herself to believe he's one of the legendary figures she worships. So, Isabelle wanting to stick to Frey like a loyal dog is extremely consistent with her character. She doesn't have any particular dreams or ambitions of her own, aside from the kind of chuuni dream of getting close to those ancient idols. That's what she is indeed doing by staying close to Frey/Lucas.

Users who are viewing this thread