The Archmage Returns After 4000 Years - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Ah, so it's his best friend. Anyways, cant wait for piggy teacher to get punked.

Fed-Kun's army
Read on their site. LooKing at chpt 9 comments dude says leviathan scans translated better. Go to their site they actually are translating it as well, (idk why like wtf) skimmed through.

They suck in comparison. Reaper much better. Honestly think that comment I read was a plant. Just upsetting.

I think these two have a feud or something.

Aggregator gang
Damn, he's just straight out referring to Kassajin like they were buddies and nobody comments on it.

Dex-chan lover
@BuffSoul Levia is one of the groups that "left" Mangadex during the whole Jaiminis Box drama, IIRC. They just probably don't see eye to eye with the other groups that post to MDex

What? No comments about short skirts and desks without a front sides? Geez~

Its super stupid. Teacher basacally say to NOBLE schoolgirl "i will do dirty thing to you". IN PUBLIC!! Even if her family is not powerful, he aniway will be desroyed by any other family whose daughters go to this school. Such lazy antogonist......

Double-page supporter
Youre telling me a respected academy housing the hOnoRabLE Blake House would accept a literal rapist as a teacher? How many girls would he have had "private debates" with if he asks this chick so casually? And the noble families dont bat an eye when their talented noble daughter comes back raped? Or do these martial artists and mages just keep quite about it like regular bullied mortals? Wtf is with the plot in this story? Amd why does this Isabelle only speak up about injustice today of all days? Did she get horny and wanted to appeal to our new macho man? ???

Lol, women are rocks... I guess, when it comes to a life devoted strictly to training ones body and mind.

if women are rocks and martial artists punch rocks
does that mean they should punch women

mc seems like an actually decent person with a vengeance against some dimwit demigod dumbass, i'm into it

Users who are viewing this thread