The Archmage Returns After 4000 Years - Vol. 1 Ch. 59

Dex-chan lover
Lol I wonder what would have happened if he joined back to humanity's side like how Mikel wanted

I can only imagine Lukess just casually walking around campus in a half-burnt bullet-hole ridden body

Is that a reference to red storm? His name is yulian and he looks just like a person fo the desert

Dex-chan lover
Well, getting a double suicide with the villain is a better outcome than imprisoning the villain in vain. I'm sure the old dude is happy he could be with his villain till the end.

Double-page supporter
It's illogical shit like this that pisses me off. With our MC being so strong, he could have saved him in that situation some how.

@gregger Not to mention, he sacrificed the whole village to make monsters. Were they going to forget that?
@endo54 Technically, it's suicide and a murder, i am pretty sure Mikel didn't intend to die, he just wasn't asked.
All that tragedy and their reactions were so exaggerated, they didn't knew Mikel that well and they weren't friends. All that his kindness of heart exclamations feel unnatural, it's not a drama club they are in.

LOL old retard got killed in the end. The man was an idiot from start until the end, rest in pieces.

Dex-chan lover
That death was so swift and anticlimactic, fitting for him.
But there was no corpse and it just seems kind of jarring imo.

look at the sheer height difference between the human and the demon lord. If we saw that in real life, and I had to bend my neck up just to see it's abdomen area, it would've been scary.

Like in those haunted houses, they have those gigantic fake demons that are about just 2x taller than you but scares the crap outta you. imagine seeing something that's easily 4x your height towering over you.

Dex-chan lover
This tower master seems like someone with very high thoughts about himself, I wonder if the MC is going to go braindead and accept, no right?
The hiding power MC trope is so boring because it just drags everything out pointlessly, and this MC isn't even really hiding it, he's just... It's like he's ment to seem above caring about these people blabla, but the result is him doing stupid shit to qualify for stuff he should have been able to do and get anyway just by not hiding his "power level".

Dex-chan lover
What if the explosion and red crystal was a fake death, and the apostle teleported away with the floor master to snatch his body or steal his life force or something?

Can't see him agreeing, the position's way too restricting for him. Frey gotta move around, not only to keep growing, but also to evade the eyes of people interesting his power for better or worse.

Users who are viewing this thread