The Archmage Returns After 4000 Years - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
@XNovalX the greatest mage ever who is stilled remembered and revered isnt "some random" lol. its certainly weird considering 4000 years have gone by, but calling him "some random" is just silly

Double-page supporter
@botodopo To her, he is a random. She knows nothing of him, except for some of his power, yet she wants to marry him. Perspective is important when it comes to understanding other criticism. If you understood the stupid context, you'd come to understand your comment was "silly"

Dex-chan lover
@XNovalX some ultra famous dude people remember for 4000 years isn't "a random" just because you never met him lol. people all over earth are fantasizing about famous people they never met, for some teen girl its even less surprising. saying "i'd marry him" isn't some magic oath, if she somehow met him it would still be up to her lmao.

also considering all the teachers questions were about that period of time and the 4 strongest that he was apart of, yeah they probably know more than "he was strong".

Double-page supporter
@botodopo Ok dude, not once did I say that he was a "random" to her because they've never met. NOT ONCE. So instead of butchering my words, I'd appreciate some more careful reading. Isabelle knows very little of the MC. She knows he was the "strongest mage", and that's about it. I know that Fredy Mercury is hailed as the greatest singer of all time, but that's about it. To me, he is objectively a "random", in the sense that I could have mentioned anyone else.
"also considering all the teachers questions were about that period of time and the 4 strongest that he was apart of, yeah they probably know more than "he was strong"." -But did they really know him? If they honestly knew him, they would have known Frey was Trauman since the beginning.
This pathetic argument is getting out of hand. You didn't understand my original point, and you still don't seem to understand anything now.

Okay so this potential FL has been seeing the guy being bullied and just ignores him.

Then ONE DAY she saw power and was like my panties are shaking. WTH!

Fed-Kun's army
You have mc proving a teacher of some sort wrong, people literally shouting out the status of characters and being amazed, and a female character that immediately takes interest in MC. I don't know why I read these things expecting something else.

Dex-chan lover
Everything is cool, but if the teacher asked any simple question about something that took place later than 4000 years ago, the protagonist would be screwed.

So this is just a guess. That God did as the MC hypothesized and digressed magic over the years but because he did that he triggered some other disaster or now the human race is unable to defend themselves against whatever is coming. Being a "God" he probably saw the possible outcome of his decision but It took thousands of years for the "God" to finally admit he was wrong and released the MC so the MC can save the world from being destroyed or whatever disaster is going to happen.

Thats just my early Theory as i continue reading.

What a weird thing to say.
Ah man if king tut was still alive to day I would ask him to marry me.
Also why did the teacher only talk about things from 4000 years ago? Has nothing else ever happened like 4000 years ago was the only notable time in history for this world?

So he’s not planning to hide his identity? He’s not making any effort in it 😅

Supporter
it's too bad the "speaking like a soldier" bit doesn't translate

Dex-chan lover
His attitude is out of the world. I get it that he supposed to be 4000 years old.

Did he forget that he is in new id now?
Didn't people around him found he is crazy?

But, then again... why would he bother to conceal his true identity begin with?

I think it's weird AF for a "modern" girl to say, completely unprompted, that she would ask this historical figure of whom we know little about, for their hand in marriage.

Dex-chan lover
@Evilmambapower That's absolutely nothing compared to praising Lucas Traumen to high heavens and even saying she would marry the legendary man immediately if given a chance, yet she did absolutely nothing about that very same Lucas Traumen being tortured for 4,000 years by the demigod. You'd think she would have saved Lucas a long time ago.

Here in this academy. Just got this new food here. It's fun to eat at lunch time. But you know what i like more than edible objects?
K N O W L E D G E

One thing I love about this series is that it actually has a reason for magic to regress. In this Demigod intervenes as to hinder the progress of magic, in other series like this magic regresses merely because of complacency.

HES NOT GIVING AN F ABT PPL LEARNING HIS TRU IDENTITY AHAHAHAHHAHAHA
ok this is cool, the only thing that has been holding this one down so far is the art style, im not very fond with it, but people have different tastes- not saying i hate it tho

Users who are viewing this thread