The Archmage Returns After 4000 Years - Vol. 1 Ch. 62

Dex-chan lover
Ehhh, about this old man...
Seeing how disturbed this guy seemed at the the fact that Mikel died against the apostle, I'd just say that he was actually a very close friend of Mikel.

So he's probably just very sad and in denial, and/or maybe he thinks Frey actually killed Mikel to keep all the fame for himself

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation work!

Also, in case anyone's interested in supporting the official release, Tapas has officially licensed The Great Mage.

@Nehona Personally, I find the bald guy to be a legit character. He doesn't seem evil and he's the only one that questions the ability of the main character. Which is to be expected, the MC is supposed to be young. The other characters who came to scout him look a lot more suspicious to me.

@NiceSpy
Same for me. My solution is turn off data saver.
(I usually using compressed image. And indeed sometimes there are corrupted page, specially for webtoons. Change it to original image solved it)
Hope that helps.

@Goldenzeal
the thing is, each circle are supposed to be competing with each other. So even if he was fake, he wouldn't lose anything to let other circles recruit him. There is absolutely no meaning to his behaviour although he is a rings leader and should be adept in politics (or at least not be dumb af playing the haughty old fuck just because it adds plot)

Dex-chan lover
There seems to be beef between Reaper and Leviathan Scans... Sleeping Knights, they are virtually the same

Fed-Kun's army
eh its better than joining a circle lead (was he even leading the circle?) by a fat bastard that can only push people around and yell on how dumb he is .-.
anyway i hope frey will just snap his finger and turn this bastard into dust

If there isn't at LEAST something like going "oh you see I was just testing you" it's bullshit. I'm enjoying a bit because the momentary flashbacks to the past and sadness gets me hard, but this random fighting is so fucking forced and it adds nothing.

Why are there some pages not loading?? The same happened to overgeared... pls do something about it, its not fun to read like that.

I can't load correctly too much scan and as i can see i'm not the only one.
Please solve this problem cause it's really annoying.

Same here issues with pages loading 4,8 and 11 may be more but stopped looking after that decided to check back later to finish reading

Users who are viewing this thread