The Archmage Returns After 4000 Years - Vol. 1 Ch. 66

I'm surprised someone immediately new they were inferior to Traumen. The usual trope is that a dumbass acts mighty until they are killed

Without any mystic changes of heart or just admiration, this is how you start sorting things out, hahahah

Dex-chan lover
@FloatyBee She cared about her order only, no one else. It may be the case of greed to be recognized as the strongest order and be the most responsible for repelling Demigod, and the fame that would be included in such an act.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, put the bitch in place with just magic pressure. Seems that unlike Isabelle, every other female character knows their place.

It'd be easy to say he saved her cause milf for meme value and there's probably some truth to it, but it makes some sense since she could tell him where the rest of the smaller branches are and give him information the lackeys aren't privy to.

I'm more willing to give frey the benefit of the doubt here because he isn't your generic "Don't harm women even if they try to kill you" Simp isekai character.

Bruh, this is probably what will happen if you fight the first human.

@zdarkbrz_816 some worthless circles popped up because they wanted the relic for themselves, and some of them weren't worth mentioning

@Krosth
Nice summary lmao.

I'm glad that Pellick was at least reasonable... Hope he/she learns from this and start to strive for bettering him/herself. (Is he/she a he or a she? I dunno lmao)

Users who are viewing this thread