The Archmage Returns After 4000 Years - Vol. 1 Ch. 70

Dex-chan lover
Hot chicken waifu

And to everyone who has fish memory, theres a timeskip of 2 months since he joined them on chapeter 68 to now. Hes been training them all on that time.

Dex-chan lover
I thought random things turning into waifus was a trash-isekai trope. Now we have pet pheonix turning into a waifu too?
Darn. Not that I'm complaining though. I guess I like the pheonix.

So who is best girl? Or is this a harem? (There's already at least 5 contestants).

Dex-chan lover
The Phoenix being a girl makes me wonder... what gender will the magic king successor be?

Can't be a seinen manwha without more waifus 😅 I wonder what'll happen at the Blake estate?

Thanks for another translation!

Dex-chan lover
daww, Isabelle's become a clingy but mature waifu <3 Well, she's always been clingy tho :)

It feels so out of place seeing them all crying. I understand he has been training them and stayed with them for quite a while but they are making it seems like he is leaving them for good and never return. Makes me wonder if they cry every single time someone from their circle leaving for work or something.

So Isabelle won’t be in the next arc. I’m glad. Her presence has been so force recently that I can’t even dislike her anymore (I acknowledged her growth and has started to grow more neutral with her since I have no reason to fee annoyed) . I pity her instead. She’s there but ignored.

"They/Them" are non-gendered pronouns that have a longer history of singular use than the word "you"

Dex-chan lover
@Nanagisa i felt like this before, on a middle of martial art boot camp one of the trainer have to leave due urgent matter, it was for a couple days, but we cried, yes we know he will coming again, but it was when the feeling of unity at its peak, the sadnes of left behind but it you can't do anything about it.

Users who are viewing this thread