The Archmage Returns After 4000 Years - Vol. 1 Ch. 71

Dex-chan lover
Look at this chad! He has both brains and power, but decides to go the easy way.
No its because he has the power that he CAN go the easy way. Never understood why most isekai adventurers guilds only allow to rank up once every time, and so slowly. This is much better.

Dex-chan lover
He surely didn't want to stand out! The building is still in one piece!

would have loved if he used the same 1 star speel he used to bully the other student in the first chapters

Staff
Super Moderator
So what if the real Cain Rickstone wants to use his license to accept a quest? 😂

Dex-chan lover
love that this dude doesnt bullshit, even tho he has more reason to than most isekai MC's. most MC's are de facto the most powerful beings in the world they inhabit yet they handicap themselves and pretend that "standing out" would hurt them. this dude literally wants to kill god yet hes just blastin
not an isekai obviously but "OP reincarnator" and "OP isekai" are roughly the same genre

Dex-chan lover
@Neypot
When did he say that?
He just needs to make sure he doesnt get outed as Frey.
Since hes someone else, it doesn't matter what he does.

emm why did he create fake persona with C rank when he immediatly go to A rank ? wouldnt it be easier to just create fake account with 5 star mage and a rank lol ?

c60.png

@Lukimki there probably aren't any a rank adventurers in the town to impersonate. i dont see why that would be an issue since adventurers move around a lot but it's the only reason i can think of

@Lukimki
emm why did he create fake persona with C rank when he immediatly go to A rank ? wouldnt it be easier to just create fake account with 5 star mage and a rank lol ?

I think they assume that they needed to be C rank to do the quest he needs that why he ended up taking a rank up exam
and if they did made a fake high rank it would cause trouble cause they be would known if its high rank

Users who are viewing this thread