The Archmage's Daughter - Ch. 12

I'm so happy she has her dad that cares about her, and that he didn't leave her or stayed away from her because he wanted to.
Also, it's sweet that she cares enough about him to stop him hurting those who have hurt her

Dex-chan lover
I bet you those nobles are going to try something against him now. They're going to ruin the mercy they were given.

This is all my speculation: Rykell's power to call forth winter weather is truly frightening (anyone who's endured a week long winter bomb storm can agree) and I think Galatea's power to call forth spring and new growth was instrumental in moderating his power and stabilizing his emotional state, after how he was treated by his own family. When Galatea left him (either by death or forced separation), his grief and rage literally tore up the country. The royal family put those bonds on Rykell and forced that pact on him to literally save the kingdom from being destroyed. To ensure the kingdom's safety, they sent him out to hunt monsters, as a way to make use of his grief and rage against the world. And that is why he couldn't take Maybelle with him. No place for an infant daughter when you're hunting monsters. He left her with his older brother's family, paying them handsomely to properly raise her.

Maybelle has probably inherited her mother's magic calling forth spring and new life. I think that she'll grow exponentially, and manifest great magic, just like her mother. Her father will probably dote on her excessively, teaching her all he knows, and seeing her as a manifestation of her mother's love and final gift to him.

I can't believe there are people who are dumb enough to upload and link the translated version of the manga, and this way letting the original author know the translator group translating her work ...
People don't realize many webtoon got dropped because of stupid people like them...

Thanks whoever leaked the translated webtoon to the original author, the translation group dropped this project .

Sometimes I'm so disappointed of people and their IQ.

@FalleNxHunter @Kozutan @Ken4553

I went to check since its been so long since the last update and just saw your comments. What a shame. Yes, we're all enjoying this for free but most of us are either dirt poor or don't have the means to buy the translated material themselves. Just to make sure, but is there any specific info on who made the stupid mistake? Like was it posted on Instagram or something?

@Hypothon
It was screenshotted and posted in the discord group of the translator group who posted it and where the author saw it. The guy posted on Instagram with link to the translated manga...

Also there are some stupid people who post on Instagram the screenshot of translated version with link to the side, then tag the author too...

@Kozutan

Thanks for the info. I have to wonder on what kind of people they are, like are they the self righteous type? (Seen one of them at b a t o . t o who was complaining on enjoying free sm*t series being posted. One commenter taunted him saying to stop complaining, and thankfully said righteous b*stard didn't do a thing or at least, the updates are still there) or was just pure trolling. I myself do want to share the gem of a good series but I can hold myself off since like everyone else, I'm merely enjoying this for free AND I'd rather not waste the translator's efforts

So that's mean i can't read the next chapter of this like forever?!
Oh sorry to be rude, but i really want to wreck the neck of the people that stupidly share the screenshot to instagram and foolishly tagging the author 😭

@Hypothon
Ops, I checked again. This manga was exposed on bato.to, not Instagram.
N0swWK4.jpg

I like how she went there not bc she doesn't want her father to hurt other but bc she don't want her father to get hurt

the translation have stopped right? this is too much sad :'(

For the stupid guy who have uploaded the translation in the bato.to GO FUCKING YOURSELF YOU STUPID!!

Double-page supporter
I wish the Authors were a bit more understanding, fake translators come in all sorts in the U.S. Shouldn’t taken so extreme in a country.

Fed-Kun's army
It sucks that it was exposed. If there was an official English version I would read or buy that but there isn't so i was reading it here until then. I guess I either have to hope someone else picks it up or that we are lucky enough to get an official translation to English.

Wait so why do people post it in instagram? Is it to expose people who are translating it or some other reason?

Fed-Kun's army
REALLY AUTHOR? REALLY!? you would deny us the satisfaction of seeing them getting murdered as a result for their greed? fuck this shit

this turned into frozen real quick.
anticipating a little for maybelle to turn into ice sculpture or something XD

but i still like this story, so heh

Users who are viewing this thread