The Archmage's Daughter - Ch. 12

Fed-Kun's army
So would the restrictions be an issue for physical acts? Because if it is only magic just beat their asses. Dad doesn't look weak and his helpers look like the could stomp a couple nobles.

Or go indirect and have a tree fall on 'em or a sinkhole swallow up the house and whomever happens to be around

Group Leader
I don’t think it’s her magic... Remember Rykell’s magic causes the weather to become unbalanced? After winter ends, spring comes...

He flinched when she called him "Dad" for the first time instead of Rykell 😍

I think this man is a kuudere dad, we have a code red everyone, he cares more than he appears to be.

Fed-Kun's army
awwww.... but i still want that shitty family to SUFFER

thank you very much for the update~

When it's a "Main character is such a pure good girl she stops evil from being properly punished" episode
819.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@UniYuki

Yeah, but I mean, she's just a kid. And she did it more for her dad than for those people.

Fed-Kun's army
Awww, that was so sweet~♡
...but when are foster parents going to suffer tho, I want some pepper and salt thrown at their eyes after the sweet sugar spared them for the time being
MC is such a good kid, caring more for dad being fine than sweet vengeance... Oh well, it's best served cold after all~ o3o

Users who are viewing this thread