The Archmage's Daughter - Ch. 14

Cute chapter 😆

On a side note, is it okay for translations of this to continue? Just asking tho

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for picking this up! The previous group stopped at such a crucial part...

thank you for doing this! i hope you guys wont get in trouble for translating though 😥

Fed-Kun's army
Starting a rebellion? You are so wrong sir...he was crushing the vermin that dared to take the form of useless family members.

Thanks for the update, but I don’t think you should continue this scanlation. The author of this manga explicitly told scanlators that she didn’t want scanlations of her works, so shouldn’t we at least respect her wishes. She has called other scanlation groups out on so many occasions, I kind of feel bad for her.

so much time, I didn't remember at all this one, it took me the ch13 and half of ch14 to remember the story.

@Rurichou So sad that she's cutting people off from her work. She should realize that it means she has a presence outside of Korea. Official release would be nice but authors that usually go after scanlators without providing an alternative rarely get an official translation. It's really shooting yourself in the foot by region locking your work.

Yo its good you picked it up..but the author was not happy with its scanlation she asked them nicely but when they released some chapters secretly she found about it the next day and was angry...so you better keep your distance away from this manhwa..unless and until you want some police knocking on your door
Peace

I see but can she at least spread her work to show off? That one guy in the comment section is right shooting yourself in the foot is not the right way maybe she needs money.

Aggregator gang
Thank you for the chapters! Hope you guys won't get in trouble with the author tho ;;

Thank you for the chapters!😆 I hope you guys don’t get in trouble with the author!😥 I saw another group posting chapters 14-20 on another website, but their translations were really bad😅

Wow I didn't know the author didn't want this translated at all.... Too bad... Its actually a really potentially great manhwa.... Hope you guys won't get in trouble

Users who are viewing this thread