The Archmage's Daughter - Ch. 2

Fed-Kun's army
Arrived in dirt? Probably killed some people..
I hope daughter won't get traumatic because of this.

Arrives covered in blood or dirt, throws knife at little child, asks if it is his daughter.

*YOU’RE NOT MY DAD* vine

Dex-chan lover
So the maids tormented her with stories of this house, not good.

Hmm…🤔 Is his next step to off the people who were supposed to be caring for her because they abused her? 🤔🍿

I demand fluff for the next chapter.
And blood, lots and lots of blood. Preferably from the former family.

Dex-chan lover
On one hand, this isn't exactly the best way to greet your kid, on the other, this is in a way promising maybe the father won't just roll over and let bygones be bygones with her foster family (and maids)

Dex-chan lover
@Tiihokatti : I scanned the raws for the next chapters (currently 5 chapters) and no return of the jerks, yet.
but there is fluff, and there is a paternal head pat in ch 5, oh and the butler is not human.

Him being covered in blood is probably why he sent her to be cared for by others, didnt think his life style was fit for a child to be raised in.

I... I wanna hug that Butler. Kuddos for him for treating our precious cinnamon roll like that but... where’d he get the baby rattle? 😂

Wait, what if that baby rattle was actually smt she used to play with as a lil baby before she got sent to that disgusting place? Whoaaaaaa, u know what? I need the fluff ASAP before the face slap.

Users who are viewing this thread