The Archmage's Daughter - Ch. 5

I want to cry but also protect this family. Thanks for the update!! ;w;

They need to know what's she's been through in that house... Her father would probably murder that family not that I'm wishing for their deaths but they deserve worse.

Dex-chan lover
@SeaTurtle raws are actually up to 11, if you "buy" them thats it, but you need to register in kakao page and need to app too lol, but they become free after some time tho

Dex-chan lover
The father is just antisocial lol

Now, when do I get to see him giving the people who supposed to be taking care of her a nightmare?

Awn, baby ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Poor thing, having to do all by herself (eating, cleaning, etc), I hope they discover it soon and show those trash true hell :3

Dex-chan lover
aaw he rubbed her head so he's totally a good father, lets just ignore how he abandoned his daughter for year to be tortured and abused by the step parents only for her to come to him and he tries to kill her instantly...

Dex-chan lover
@ThunderaMaou : from their reactions to her cleaning, and saying she cleaned there as well, I get the feeling that it was not supposed to be occurring there, I mean if he was paying for her to be taken care of that should include the servants doing their jobs as well, and hopefully draws them to look into what was going on.

I mean her showing up in the middle of the night unannounced should be a huge red flag anyay, but the butler likely has heightened senses that are telling him she is not saying everything, and she is showing several signs of being an abused child like how she closed her eyes at the end of this chapter fearing being hit.

@Soultra375 : So far it feels like the likely answer is pain from losing her mother + "realizing" he would be a horrible father, and maybe that his place would not be a good environment. Plus if the foster family has a good reputation, combined with a healthy fear of displeasing him, it would be natural to assume they would do a good job raising her.

Dex-chan lover
@Soultra375 he's living in a giant mansion with tons of servants, i somehow doubt she would have a worse time living there than with the abusive torturing step parents not to mention do you not remember how he acted when she found him? he put a knife to her throat and threatened to kill her and didn't show a single ounce of love or affection for her.
do you know why he put a knife to his daughters throat and showed no love or affection to her? If so may i know why. If not, then why are you talking nicely about him?

Dex-chan lover
oof only the minor information got out... wonder what will happen if she said more than just "i should"

Users who are viewing this thread