The Archmage's Daughter - Ch. 55

Dex-chan lover
Or you know actually uploading them here would be great but that's just me

Double-page supporter
Thanks translator.
Fuck you uploader for uploading a chapter 40 chapters ahead. You a true and right
CUNT

Group Leader
i translated this one chapter and im sorry i just guessed everyone read the chapters from another website

Group Leader
@alienzer can't u not do that? Do you not know how scary the author of this manhwa is that she literally track the scanlators to their discord server and not only that exposed several scanlators discord to her twitter and make other korean author aware and basically cursing scanlator?

I applaud for your bravery and good luck for being witch hunt by the author

Dex-chan lover
@Alienzer
You don’t need to be sorry. People also don’t need to be that mean to you. Though it would be much better if you clarify that other chapters are available on other site.

I appreciate someone tl-ing this but don’t ever mention ‘other’ scans work or website or any unofficial uploads. It might jeopardise those other sites >.<. I still remember how I just twitted about the amazing raw art snippets I found in kakao page (back then tappytoon hasn’t pick it up) and the author/artist replied and thought I was part of the scanlator group and went ballistic at me. 🥲 heck, this site or other Scanlator doing other works might get hunted as well. So please be careful in doing stuff like this >.>

...I don't know if it's the author or the people in charge of the CG but that was the ugliest cake I've seen in my life... And I have a pretty bad sense when decorating a cake but not to this degree 🤣🤣

Group Leader
@NomadKingR6 well she is the reason why some group closed down their invite and I think a group closed down because their staffs list on discord is being ss and posted on her twitter. She's also very attentive to any scans update that she always posted on her twitter if she find someone continuing the series

Users who are viewing this thread