The Archmage's Restaurant - Ch. 12

Aggregator gang
Hello! I'm the QC for this series and I wanna thank all those that read our chapters! Raws release on TUESDAY KST and we release our translation a few minutes after, so if you wanna get updated as soon as that drops, please join our discord!

TGN

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty certain you can't make cheese with just vinegar, but hey, magic!
I searched it up and you really only need citric acid and rennet. Rennet was mentioned and vinegar is close enough, I guess

Dex-chan lover
It wasn't obvious they were female? The eyelashes, the small bump on the chest were, and the softer face were dead giveaways tho

Okay great. Now I'm going forever confuse Miltein and Ell, because they both have brown hair and similar facial structures...

In all seriousness though, they should've hired the guy with 30 years of meadow management experience, after seeing Miltein's performance. Same end result, a lot easier time getting there.

Dex-chan lover
Well I don't see this going to the harem rote, since there're some other male characters with importance which isn't that common in harem
That is true, but lets be real 90% of fantasy series even without harem tag ends up being a harem

Dex-chan lover
Good for them, being two matured adults finding love. But if this is a precedent to get ell and rurin involved romantically, im pulling out my gun

Good for them, being two matured adults finding love. But if this is a precedent to get ell and rurin involved romantically, im pulling out my gun
Yeah, although I personally find such age gaps between anyone iffy, they are two consenting adults in the end. It is not the same for Ell and Rurin. He is essentially her adoptive parent. Him dating her when she comes of age would make him by definition a groomer. Groomers get glocks.

Users who are viewing this thread