The Archmage's Restaurant - Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
Hold on, she is 1 year close to the coming age ceremony, so next year the cake and earring will be upgraded to wedding cake and ring?, can we just get a time skip instead of the weekly villain arc?

Dex-chan lover
:huh: oh no! a Jealous idiot who can't stand that his "toy" was taken away from him...

also, good on you Rurin. i hope your wish come true💗

Best case interpretation is the trope of boy bulllying/teasing the girl they like for attention because they don't know better.

Worst case is just horni incel in need of breedable female to satisfy his own lust.

tbh, i really want to see mc in his all powerful battle mode, but then again, this isnt that kind of story

considering the castle-firework he did just some chapters ago, he's willing to use his power if there's enough reason for it.

even outside of this black dragon clown we still have the red dragons looking for the dragon orb he got from the dwarves.

and between him getting the other dragon orb + absorbing lord's heart (I assume they're different, since back in ch 20 with the dwarf he mentioned it take 3 orbs to create a dragon lord) he's probably even more powerful than back when he fought in the war

Dex-chan lover
Angry dragon man going out to antagonize the one guy who is probably the reason humans won against the dragons.

Surely this will go well.

Dex-chan lover
I have this feeling that dragon girl is going to get a adult body soon because Mc does not see her as anything but a kid even though she's like 800 or something

Contributor
Going to the north pole to hunt truffles has got to be the dumbest fuckin' excuse to go to an arctic environment I have ever rad.

Dex-chan lover
I thought for sure we're getting a ring but nope it's earring instead

Users who are viewing this thread