The Archmage's Restaurant - Ch. 36

Double-page supporter
From what I see here, I guess the so called "deal" between Niese and the Elder is something that we overlooked a little bit, you know "legal" stuff that made the Elder agree to the plan?

Dex-chan lover
nice chapter, thanks for translation!

past tense of slay is slew btw., not slayed.

Dex-chan lover
am i the only one here not satisfied enough with the punishment? i was wishing for ell to go berserk and tear niese apart piece by piece, not one hit kill him :nyoron:
He seems to be something if a war hero. Must have done way too much going berserk and tearing apart during the war. Squashing is also more humiliating in a way, dragon being treated like an insect, not even a criminal, and getting just enough time to realise that before death.

Dex-chan lover
Fakout death and satisfying kill aside, if the elder tries to separate them, hope y'all are ready to riot since he was the one to turn a blind eye to the antagonist (fuck him to hell) and the reasons will totally be BS.
From what I see here, I guess the so called "deal" between Niese and the Elder is something that we overlooked a little bit, you know "legal" stuff that made the Elder agree to the plan?

Uhh, I had to double check but...you're both wrong.

The dragon Niese went to was his uncle "Dihegma"
While the elder here is "Medidana"
in fact the uncle even warned Niese that the elder will not overlook such injustice.

Medidana seem to also want Rurin back if possible, but he's the type to do it by the book given his previous...'attempt'? back at ch 5 and the immediate conceding after El merely 'promising' to handle it.

If it has been a year since then (we just got Rurin's birthday chapter before this mess) this is likely just him asking to check on her lair to make sure El kept his promise.

Dex-chan lover
Uhh, I had to double check but...you're both wrong.

The dragon Niese went to was his uncle "Dihegma"
While the elder here is "Medidana"
in fact the uncle even warned Niese that the elder will not overlook such injustice.

Medidana seem to also want Rurin back if possible, but he's the type to do it by the book given his previous...'attempt'? back at ch 5 and the immediate conceding after El merely 'promising' to handle it.

If it has been a year since then (we just got Rurin's birthday chapter before this mess) this is likely just him asking to check on her lair to make sure El kept his promise.
For the people who want to check, It's chapter 31.
Also, I really think that the Uncle just went with the plan knowing full well it will fail. It was just a "hey, if you can do it, be my guest" type of interaction. You are right though, since it seems like the entire Black Dragon Clan wants Rurin back, but due to the pact made, it's near impossible.

Dex-chan lover
Who did Niese think got the dragon's to agree to the pact in the first place? If humans were so inferior to dragons, dragons wouldn't have agreed to form the pact in the first place.
Dragon Arrogance + Young Recklessness and Foolishness + Sheer Sheltered and Naivety Nature = A really bad time.
It's my favorite trope since it's just always so satisfying to see them eat a giant slice of humble pie.
My favorite execution of this trope is Iosef Tarasov from John Wick.

Dex-chan lover
Niese kept spewing his bullshit til the very end. Unsurprising.

Despite the ceasefire I doubt any dragons, aside from Rurin and the red dragon they saved, are friendly with humanity. It seems the whole lot of them are itching to start another war.

Seems like the smart thing to do is wait for Ell to die from old age or something.

No, no no no. You don't get to cockblock hugblock them, given that not only did you tacitly supported the asshole's plan, but you were an asshole yourself toward the two of them to begin with.
The elder didn't support the asshole's plan. The dragon who supported Niese was his uncle and it was even mentioned that the elder would never support their plan. You can read Ch 31 for this.

Dex-chan lover
Niese kept spewing his bullshit til the very end. Unsurprising.

Despite the ceasefire I doubt any dragons, aside from Rurin and the red dragon they saved, are friendly with humanity. It seems the whole lot of them are itching to start another war.

Seems like the smart thing to do is wait for Ell to die from old age or something.
Lmao, that's gonna take a while considering Ell is probably a human/dragon hybrid atp, and even if he doesn't live quite as long as Rurin, she will be there to keep the rest of the dragons in check. (If its possible their children will help too....assuming that's possible.)

Contributor
Why the hell does Rurin have to look like a grade schooler? It’s makes the romance disgusting

Dex-chan lover
As much as I like the fact that he actually killed the cunt, I just think it was stupid af and annoying to read… “Your attack was ofcourse exactly enough to awaken some ancient marble and just exactly too weak to kill me”… gamble my ass, this was pure bad writting tbh…

Aggregator gang
Stupid cock blocking elder! Clearly being old and being wise do not always go hand in hand!!

Users who are viewing this thread