The Archmage's Restaurant - Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Another elf with big bazangas....crap now I'm stuck remembering this once scene from a manga where a bunch of male elves approached human women cause they had big breasts unlike the flat chested elven women 🤣🤣🤣..quick someone help me remember the name.

Dex-chan lover
Another elf with big bazangas....crap now I'm stuck remembering this once scene from a manga where a bunch of male elves approached human women cause they had big breasts unlike the flat chested elven women 🤣🤣🤣..quick someone help me remember the name.
Shit, I think I know the one you're talking about. Didn't they wind up in like some kind of big boob/flat is justice faction argument or something? I can't remember the name though.

Dex-chan lover
Shit, I think I know the one you're talking about. Didn't they wind up in like some kind of big boob/flat is justice faction argument or something? I can't remember the name though.
YESSS. There was the young elves who said that big breasts were life and how the reason they were happy when trade opened up with humans cause they could meet more big breasted women 😂😂.

The older elves were the ones who said flat was justice 😂

Dex-chan lover
Woo, caught up. Enjoying it so far.

I'm a sucker for any food related manga/manhwa, and this one has some really good art.

I'm a bit concerned because it almost feels like the art is TOO good. If this series gets a budget cut or needs to speed up an arc, that art will probably be the first thing to take a hit.

Dex-chan lover
Saitama's level of wisdom, noble-boy (who looks around the same age as MC tbh) will surely grow up to be a kind and well beloved duke, and remember by future people as example of leadership.

Hair vents are nice, I wonder if there are names for that "short wing" hair that makes the vent.

Archmage's "there are elves who aren't like that" feels like the kind of reply from someone who wasn't listening. Butcher complains about the dudes that just want to see her, not the elves for doing nothing.

Aggregator gang
I think Nidome no Jinsei wo Isekai de.
Wait, isn't that novel that was canceled due to xenophobic comments towards Chinese and Koreans regarding the ww2 or something like that? I remember it was quite a big controversy but tbh I don't remember much about the novel/manga story

Dex-chan lover
Wait, isn't that novel that was canceled due to xenophobic comments towards Chinese and Koreans regarding the ww2 or something like that? I remember it was quite a big controversy but tbh I don't remember much about the novel/manga story
Yup

Users who are viewing this thread