The B-Class Mage of Unrivaled Speed

Group Leader
BraveDude8
ok
chapter one is almost complete.

I will upload it in a few days .
bro i translated another manga's chapter to get ownership of the group but I didn't get the access yet

WadeTheWilson thanks for the suggestion I will change it

koliat2288 sorry. this is my first time. I won't repeat it again

Aggregator gang
whats with all the things in the middle of the chapter o_o

Lol i feel like giving this a 8 star just cause of that little part they put in the end of description😂

Group Leader
@alaudae the raw says "nothing ". I thought null is better. If you have any other suggestion let me know.
@Aegis what you meant. ?
@Renoah155 sorry about that, i translated my best. Can you contact me in discord?

@Frash_18 thanks for feedback. Let me know if anything we need to change or modify.

Dex-chan lover
@BIG-OTAKU I don't see anything wrong with "null", but it might also make sense to use "void". I think @alaudae was just tickled at an accidental warhammer 40000 reference by using "null".

Both words are certainly better than "nothing", pun intended.

Group Leader
Fushiginiku thanks for the suggestion. I will change it to void from next chapter.

Why not transfer or reborn at isekai . Boring. This manga is like as clone of Rakudai Kishi

Group Leader
GDAMN IT! I had this idea, I had already started writing it lmao. There goes another hopeless dream

Dex-chan lover
Can Sky train up his magic so he can go from a laughingstock to the most powerful wizard in the world with a harem at his knees?
The premise is not overly original, but it would be nice to have someone that doesn't start OP.

Now, on the other side, why is there always a need for a harem? This trope is way past the realm of "cliche" by now.
Just a piece of advice to writers: you don't need a harem to make a good and/or popular manga. For proof of this, look at just nearly any manga or anime that have been around for a long time.
Then again, if that is what you really want to write... 😒

Users who are viewing this thread