The B-Class Mage of Unrivaled Speed

Fed-Kun's army
@Wyrm Mushoku Tensei literally is the harem, so I’m not sure what you mean. It’s so central that it doesn’t mean much to say it would have been good anyway. Like yes it has many other great features, but the harem is the most central feature. It was literally the soul of the story.

Anyway, came here for the description, stayed here for the wish fulfillment. Not too bad.

@Wyrm
hey man, sorry for butting in on your conversation but harem can be good if its like two girls and the girls are actually likable and not just sex machines, for example
Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusen-mochi Datta no de, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei Toshite Jiyuu ni Ikitai
thats the only one i know that has only two girls though, anyway have a good day

Double-page supporter
It isn't bad but I read too many of mangas like this. MC is supposed to have basically no magic and no attribute. No magic part is forgotten given that he can spam thousands of spells in short amount of time. One spell costs 1mp while he has 5. Maybe it risen to 50 but definitely not to thousands.
Instantly finds teacher who is perfect to him. Then there are guns who have triggers...
It's not bad manga. That is because i only read 2 chapters and best rating I can give is 5. With manga like this, usually rating drops after 5 or so chapters.

Dex-chan lover
@MuscleTheMan
It seems my position on the subject is not clear.
The harem concept is not necessarily bad in itself. I'm just a little annoyed at how the concept is over-user recently, as if some authors are just thinking "I have this idea of a story, and adding a harem will automatically make it better". Like some group of crazy cooks thinking "sugar is good, we'll put tons in every single dish we prepare". And the way it's added in the description of this manga in particular is just plain stupid. It's not part of the concept of the story, it's just here as bait.
"This is the story of a magician whose strong point, casting speed, is looked down on. Also, harem."
You can make a good story with a harem, but you can also make a good story without one. And sometimes, your story can be better without it.

And here we fo with another "weakest magic/skill/job/class but it is actually the strongest, then i became the chad champion of my virgin world", good at the first 3 chap then get boring

Dex-chan lover
Lol the one who made this description deserves some noice praise

Dex-chan lover
@KamiKira00
The fact that this can be considered "not bad" is an indictment on our times. It doesn't have a single original bone in its body and the series it's ripping off were terrible to begin with. It may as well not even exist.

Group Leader
JP WN Raw: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n9074ff/
JP Raw: https://www.ganganonline.com/contents/saisokumusou/

Wow, the translation on the first one was so bad compared with the rest, really big improvement, keep it up.

Users who are viewing this thread