Great use of Super Speed in Manga/anime ?

Dex-chan lover
Super Speed, super cool, and have to be one of the most popular and mainstream super power out there, but somehow it is still barely explore utilizes and explore. Or at least the mega mainstream one.
So are there anything that interesting with super speed have been pull off out there ?
Like put more thought into it ? The way it is use, counter, etc... an detailed build up action with every move actually make sense ? or Something creative.

And not like something like soo stupid OP, like the Flash that use speed for: sink through wall, tornado, time travel, portal, not only it is boring, yet he still somehow struggle to fight some guy throwing boomerang or fancy hair dryer guy.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Truly a slept on power tbh its just too hard to write them in a good story without being boring as you said but theres OP characters whos story are still good like superman, goku from dbz, and One punch man so i could work i think i have no reccomendations for manga but i would consider reading one with a speedster as the main character could be a refreshing take.

Users who are viewing this thread