The Banished Villainess' Husband

i dont want to start making up guesses, but this honestly feels like one of those generic villainess mangas :/ but then again, if im wrong then im sorry

@Runadaemon I read a bit of the novel:
He's just overly talented and doesn't realize it. She literally goes on rants about making sure that the world will recognize his talent. To compare, he can embed into a small stone a magical circuit that others would need a medium stone for.

@Darkst33l
Haha , seems like you got butthurt you retarded cuck , i will go to rape your wife to death while you keep crying like a faggot

Dex-chan lover
I've been wanting to read this series for a long time but the light novel translation for it is a little hard to read.

@fewer ...You literally said it yourself, it's literally a fantasy world. They aren't medieval times. The whole premise makes zero sense to begin with if you want to really have them adhere to medieval times, so to be upset about hair dryers is a bit ridiculous. Also, hair dryers aren't particular to Japan, they're just "modern", so if anything it'd be modernizing, but again that's neither here nor there because you can't actually "modernize" a timeline that never actually existed. Also, also, it's manga...that is Japanese, tf you mean you hate when they "japanize" fantasy worlds. It's literally written by a Japanese person.

One thing he said is true. How come she qualified to be the next empress lol. She comes from not just a rich family but from a high rank noble family. She can't just be throw away like that and without the kings approval.

How ckme she doesn't know much. Yes as queen and empress she was involved in politics and diplomacy. Anyone else can be a bimbo she can't. If she were a mistress or a regular citizen is understandable....sigh. i like the MC but he was given too much power for a shouko story. A ML always have th upper hand and the MC is supposed to be the female.....now even here the male MC can an almighty superiority o_o...

I really like this! Especially the male lead, he's the type to look really lazy and disinterested but someone who gets things done! Thanks for translating this!!!!

Is this still active or dropped? Thanks to the scanlators for translating this manga though!

Another lighthearted isekai where you turn off your brain and enjoy the fluff but I'm not complaining lol at least the ML is kinda interesting?

holy shit, it has a manga!!! the novel i used to read via google translate when foxholic had only just started translations has a manga...!!! the main leads look so cute!!!
i can't really remember if the heroine of the otoge is one of those two-faced heroines, but Lana's reactions whenever Fran makes something modern while having zero past life memories is fun to read about, since this time its the reincarnator getting surprised by a local instead of the usual, its kinda refreshing
god the novel was a pain in the ass to read back then since i was only just starting MTLing raws instead of waiting for quality translations so i wasn't as immune back then as i am now to the horrible translations google translate sometimes generates lmao, totally gonna revisit that novel while i stalk this manga now!!

Without any prior knowledge, from what I read now the 3 first chapters, I get a feeling this is basically focusing on ML who is normal albeit extremely smart resident of the world and the villainess is basically your run of the mill reincarnator based on her reactions and lack of knowledge.

This seems really interesting setup, waiting for more.

the story is quite funny
but i cant help but wonder at the brainpower of the charackters in it for example the princes and the 3 idiots pulled together wont even be able to power a ready made calculator
they banished the royal fixer along with the ex fiance....
monarchs would rather kill their fixer than to banish them.... in rl there were even english monarchs that would would rather get rid of their wives than their fixer
and this particular fixer is a effing genius

Users who are viewing this thread