The Beginning After the End - Vol. 5 Ch. 175.10 - The Story Thus Far (S1-5 Recap)

Power Uploader
The art used to be so dogshit lmao
Even in the newer chapters done by Fuyuki, I fucking hate how he draws the faces of the characters.

It's hilarious seeing people in the comments dunk on the new artist because the new art looks "bland".

Staff
Super Moderator
The art used to be so dogshit lmao
Even in the newer chapters done by Fuyuki, I fucking hate how he draws the faces of the characters.

It's hilarious seeing people in the comments dunk on the new artist because the new art looks "bland".
the art he had a lot of time for (like the covers: webcomic, book ver.) look nice
everything else though...
while his art style did improve, I think he simply just learned how to cope with the weekly releases :huh:

totally forgot about this title, but damn whatever happened to the art... it just doesn't fit the vibe of the series, way to bubbly and more suited for children books...

Fed-Kun's army
The year delay because Tapas is incompetent killed whatever connection I had to the series, so I will give it a few chapters but if the art degrades further to keep the weekly schedule then I'm setting this to dropped.

Users who are viewing this thread