The Beginning After the End

While the original can't be posted, it may be possible to upload it in the original language if someone wants to do the work of translating it back in English from an other language (like French) just to upload it here, see this thread.

For those wondering, Season 1 of this manga ( up to Chap 29 ) is available on on Tapas. Essentially you buy the currency for the Tapas website and each chapter is a specific amount, but you can also buy all chapters in a bundle pretty sure.

Oh its good to hear mangadex not going to re-upload if the work is already english from the start so we can buy it from original site...

I hope lot manga/manhwa/manhua start their work with english too

Dex-chan lover
when the heck is season 2 coming out OTL this series too good to end so soon

Fed-Kun's army
I liked reading the novel but I used to read a lot at once... When it started being released on tapas the website changed and you could only read the last 3 chapters... which means I'd have to either wait the book on Amazon to catch up with what felt like the last few chapters of the volume or buy those chapters on tapas which I don't use...

tl;dr: I dropped the novel even though I enjoyed it :b

Dex-chan lover
Tapas is overpriced. Sorry series, you were good but not pay 10x as much as other manga good.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh god no, anything but a school arc. Please just skip over it.

The manga wasn't so bad up until where it's currently translated (ch. 43?)

The WN on the other hand was slightly enjoyable at first, but it quickly turns into another generic WN. Boy is reincarnated > boy acquires power > school arc > boy ends up becoming hero > ???? I stopped there.

The reincarnation tag means very little and his time as king has almost no influence on his current life. He is portrayed as both mature and immature with the explanation being that all he did was fight in his former life so he isn't very emotionally developed.

What probably ended me annoying the most was the erratic pacing. There were times where the story was moving along so slowly I ended up skipping 'useless' dialogue, and then suddenly, out of no where, the story was forcibly pushed along by some drastic event.

Give it a try but don't get your hopes up.

Users who are viewing this thread