The Beginning After the End

@LazyPrincess: I dont quite understand what you meant there, but Mangadex is a platform for Fan translated work which some say is legal grey area ( i say 'some say' because there is always a debate on the legality of Scanlation in manga forums everywhere). It does not host any original work or official translation without license or permission from author/license owner since that is definitely illegal.

This is self insert wanking, everything goes right for MC, the universe is MC's bitch.
fall from the cliff, just kidding A dying kind dragon will save him. Times to power up with super duper rare skill. Oh he need to train his new skill, Boom he save an elf princess (Muh HArem) that somehow got kidnapped and nobody searching her, Oh yeah her grandfather can train MC with his new skill. need a new pet of course MC got the rarest bunch. need a sword well of course he got the plain unknown sword in the shop but its actually special. I'll not surprise if his parents actually A krypton and a saiyan. What a piece of shit

@logos If you read the book you'd know there's a reason for that. MC and everyone he cares about
that are still alive
end up suffering because of it and things have been generally terrible for a long time for him. Actually wondering just how depressing it's gonna get. Most of the early build up just creates a false sense of security. Feels like nothing goes right
after the end of the school arc.
You're making a lot of assumptions about where this is headed and they're generally wrong.

@Rumi I'm not making an assumption here, all of that already happen, if you said he'll suffer later that has nothing to do with the plot so far where everything just fall in his hand. If you said it was a setup for later plot than that was a shit setup, not natural at all.

I don't read the novel so I will ask this just this 2 question even though there is more coincident in the plot that I don't like

Is there an explanation how the elf princess kidnapped by small time slave trader? How nobody in the entire kingdom searching her in the forest she was princess right?
is there an explanation how that specific sword that can only be unsheathed by MC beast mode was there? is it just coincident?

if there is explanation in the novel than I'm wrong, you are right I make an assumption.

@logos. Finally someone who is praising the thing for what it is. Literally, there is nothing that goes against the mc.

@logos
I agree with you. Even if he later on faces bunch of trouble, that doesn't change forsooth how lucky he was. Getting a legendary pet? Saving some high class species and making them head over heels over you? Just from the start you can tell this is some generic isekai stuff (not saying they are bad or something, just saying) for now at least.

@logos
i dont really remember the answer to that question, its been a couple months since i read the novel
Yes, there is an explanation to that one, but i would be revealing all the story if i told you how it works that way

Group Leader
Bonsoir @tindriin
Les chapitres ont été supprimés suite à un licenciement de la part de DELITOON.

@guitoric
Not a translation, the original is the english one.

Il casse les couille delitoon
bon plus qua aller payer pour lire chez eu ptn mais vraiment fait chier

Tis' a mediocre story. It started off strong with its twist on the done-to-death reincarnation genre, but a lot of issues arise from bad writing and storytelling.
For one, his former identity as King Grey receives very little attention throughout the story to the point it's hard to believe he was once a near-40-year-old. Its reminders that, "He has poor social skills because of his previous life," and, "I can't be complacent now that I'm stronger than my past life," are so bloody annoying by the 100th time you read it. Yet, why this is the case is never elaborated. Most of the story is wasted on training and fighting montages, leaving a 10% remainder to detail side-quests, forced feel-bad moments, and flirting with Tessia.

Users who are viewing this thread