The Beginning After the End

355112_66698182_10103659259831014_2556869871841312768_n.jpg

Tired of mangadex missing chapters or the whole manga entirely. Looking for a good leecher sites

i would gladly read it elsewhere only i wish they did not say it in English when searched only to look and it's not whoever put it up for search as in English is not cool person

Pretty generic stuff but it's good at being generic. Good if you wanna check a generic manga done right.

Group Leader
Can we get a scanlation group to translate this from English to English please?

dis is rlly good. read on another site like manganelo or somethin. or just search it up online, and you can read it like that. i tried the light novel after catching up to the comic, and believe me, it get FCKIN intense. it rlly is good. worth ur time for sure in my opinion.

Double-page supporter
@PortalSage
@Kakkarot
Both those sites are awful for reading these vertical webcomics, they break the pages with a white/black little strip.
On the other hand their image quality is better than other sites that have better readers but compress them to hell and back.

So basically there's no winning.

Double-page supporter
@Kakkarot
wut do u expect
I expect that if someone is trying to sell me a digital luxury commodity, they'll bend over backwards to accommodate me so that I can purchase it for a reasonable price with minimum hassle.

Meanwhile they want me to buy their dumb funbux and spend ~$1 for a single chapter.
I bought Terraria for $2 and have nearly 1000 hours playtime in that game. How much entertainment will those $2 buy me if I spend them on webcomic chapters?

Additionally, if I spend money on a product like this, it would be to support the creators. Tapas and most other digital publishers are infamous for basically robbing creators. No way I'm throwing money at those hook nosed individuals, I'd unironically rather burn it.

been reading the webnovel so i can read it in english -,- i get that theres other sites with the comic, but.. it took me a while to find this site, and its actually got a good, non invasive loadout for chapters and such.. between this and lnw for novels, i really dont like going to other sites.. gosh i miss mr sometimes.. but that was really bad, ethically lol.. here, if i like the comic, i'll find it on amazon and order the physical copy if its in english officially at the end of the year, i have over 500 things on my list.. -,- bye money...

Users who are viewing this thread