The Beginning After the End

@skeletor51
Currently reading the novel and up to chapter 230.
His identity as Grey is explored greatly in the novel to a maybe annoying degree, we get some intervals from his past in the novel chapters from time to time and some of them reflect his current life.
I would say this started out generic and has become a really good read.
There is a lot of flirting with Tess though, not that I mind with how dark some chapters of the novels are.
I actually get impatient when something is happening and I see that the current paragraphs are in Grey's pov, which after reading all that, Arthur wakes up, he usually dreams these memories of the past.
Not sure if you read the novel, maybe I am biased, but I like everything about this one.
I am not sure if I expressed myself well, I am trying not to spoil what is to come.
I actually miss these chapters after almost catching up to the novel.

@Mizumachi
I read up to 2/3 of the current story (as of August 3rd, 2020). It's annoying to so suddenly bring up his backstory when you're three-novels-worth-in-words deep into the story without coaxing it first. It's like you're talking to a colleague and they suddenly drop their entire life story on you. That's bad writing.

@zoombeedoo There's no English translation because the original language is English, and the author prohibits those from being uploaded here. You may find them on another site, or pay to read the web comic on the official site.

@skeletor51
They don't just suddenly dump the whole thing on you.
I disagree with it being bad writing. The story doesn't have to feed you answer whenever you want them.
Let's agree to disagree.
You reading the novel or webtoon though?
What do you mean by coaxing it first though?
I wouldn't say it is prefect writing but calling it bad writing is too much.

it would be much better to read the english version here but anyways will try reading from other source thanks

Fed-Kun's army
why does this site not have the english translations? i know it is translated up to ch. 73 as of now.

Users who are viewing this thread