The Beginning After the End

for english translation dont use mangadex idk about other languages since i put it so that only english translations show up. to read them just use another manga website

Fed-Kun's army
I dislike how people hate on Tessia. In the novel, she said herself that she was a selfish person, telling Arthur she wants him to herself, yet everyone berates her for being that way; right at the start of the academy arc, she blames him for something that he didn't start, and people started saying that she sucks as a female lead. Well, she said she was selfish, which means she could have an overbearing personality, so why do you have to go hate on Tessia? That's a more realistic female lead, rather than the other characters with basically no personalities; they honestly make a really good couple, two people with dislikable personalities. If you really don't like a selfish female lead, then you shouldn't read this.

Other than that, this manhua is really well made.

@SocialButterfly
This is my first time seeing this one and I so None in my language and almost immediately scrolled back up and saw Official English
but I don't wanna click it DX
I'm... Too... La... zzz. . .

Group Leader
@ispcizero3rd Both novel and comic are originally written in English. The author is Korean-born but lives in US. The comic has been officially translated into Korean, Chinese, Thai, and Japanese.

@Bellabelle @FrozZ_gs @DoodGuy @EmperorOfSauce @iwanttosuffer There's no "English translation" because it's an English series. And "raws" aren't allowed here.
Do consider reading the series on the official site, if you're new to Tapas.io, use code: TURTLEYOU on the mobile app (iOS/Android) during registration for 500 free ink!

Honestly this is a great read, only thing I dislike is how short the chapters are

Group Leader
this is pretty good
a bit overrated
but honestly the only reason why i think that way is probably bc the novel bored me too much
i almost ended up dropping solo leveling because the ending of that novel was beyond shit

Group Leader
@Pringless
for this novel or solo leveling?

for solo leveling
he got married to cha hae in and fucked her to get a son who really pisses me off. his son is like one of those ppl who love justice and can't stand to see ppl get beat up... in any case, it was a pretty bad ending.

i don't know the ending of the beginning of the end novel bc im pretty sure that's not done yet

Users who are viewing this thread