The Beginning After the End

This manga is amazing! Highly recommended - over 80+ of high quality, well translated chapters. Each chapter's length is also amazing!

Story wise, it's pretty good and the character seem very human! Precision and focus to small details make the characters more believable and feel alive.

Warning that there is NTR in school arc with main heroine.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@clannadkanon nani the fuck pls dont tell me this is real

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

LOOOOOL...
Just when I thought xyrus academy arc will begin suddenly they end season 3...
Don't knew how production works, but this is the slowest thing I've ever read
We're still in chapter 40ish of novel

@Clannadkanon What do you mean there is NTR? Like, what kind? And are you talking about with the elf girl or what?

Code:

Dex-chan lover
@clannadkanon yo what the hell can you clarify a little bit? is it that bad?

Code:

Dex-chan lover
@osqmu yo someone here said there is ntr in this manhwa? is that bad? or should i just drop this?

Code:

Well if you are an "M", you'll want to continue reading this.

Code:

Group Leader
@ramzy
meh i dropped it but i mean it's your choice

he wasted a shit ton of items on tessia
especially that marble thing-
it got her to silver stage and she wasn't even grateful
wait what is there ntr?
i got to like chapter 150-ish before dropping it since it was badly written since tess became extremely annoying (even more than she was in the first 100 chapters)
i do not think there is ntr but i may be wrong

Code:

edit: tf how is that a spoiler?

Dex-chan lover
@osqmu yeah i did read it was just an attempt but idk and after reading some spoilers of entire volume 6 and 7 oh boy this novel is turning into a really ugly one lol, man what did i get my self into lmao i was fine just know this manhwa was some mc going op with no drama like this...

Code:

@ramzy
i went to wiki and found out that lukas tries to rape her but arthur comes in time and saves her and lukas dies later
thankfully.

Group Leader
@Oto2077
MC was still in either light orange or dark~mid yellow stage when tessia jumped two stages to silver
yeah that's true
80% of all the manhwa novels i've read start out well or advance well, and then suddenly at chapter 200-400 it turns to utter shit

Can someone spoil me if the novel development is in a good or in a tragedy or heartbreaking one? Thank you.

@macroblitz
it becomes a tragedy with slight heartbreak as how dicathen lost the war and a lot of people died as well as arthurs friend from his past life named nico taking over elijahs body and kidnapping tess to revive or reincarnate his other friend and how arthurs abilities are gone due ti his mana core breaking and landing in the enemy continent

@IlQwerty I see thank you.

That twist is not good in my opinion. Seeing how Arthur worked hard to achieve his skills from birth. Then suddenly the interference of body possessions. I might gladly accept the war tragedy, but the body possession is somewhat ridiculous.

How come I can't find the english version here? Does everyone read it somewhere else?

Users who are viewing this thread