The Beginning After the End

Power Uploader
@Eimura
The next season is planned for january 1th 2021, but i'm not sure if they will keep that date because of the health issue of the author TurtleMe.
He had a heart attack last sunday and is now in critical condition, check the official tbate discord or the patreon page of TurtleMe for more information.

How does this have a 9 star rating? It should be NOWHERE close to 9 stars. Better question, why the fuck are all web novels so highly rated? Sure there are a few good web novels but most of the ones in the top ratings are pretty bad even by web novel standards...

@haruru1997 no can do, pretty sure the author requested the scanlation team to take it down, I know how shitty tapas is but bare with it for now or just read it off another pirated website

So this is finally being put on mangadex huh?
We are at ch 85 btw and currently waiting for season 4 I believe

Fk i don't even know what chapter i stopped reading this at cuz i always read from shitty aggregator sites

Guys this series is on tapas and there are days where the author allows readers to read all the chapters for free. Currently the manga is about to release volume 4. it's originally in english btw.(if im not wrong) they already put links above if you cant find it. also tapas give away free inks which can be used to buy chapters

Power Uploader
I saw some guy saying it was good, after searching for a while I finally found the manga, and it's a manhwa... Couldn't be more disappointed.

Power Uploader
@nobile It's not a manga if it isn't Japanese, I saw Korean letters in the cover so it's either a manhwa or a webtoon

Users who are viewing this thread