The Beginning After the End

Yes, the original is in English. There's a novel that's finished and the ongoing webtoon, but it's not free. (tappytoon?)

Power Uploader
@madhur321 Original language is english and md doesn't allow raw files without permissions form the author, like Lymus said in the comment before you.

I dislike the misunderstanding and overreaction between elf princess and MC in the latest chapters :(

i want to read the LN from the last ch, where do i start reading from ? last chapter i read is 88 but idk what chapter is it in LN

@mkmk97
Chapter 88 of the Manhwa corresponds to Chapter 46 of the book or Episode 133 (If you read it on Tapas App)

Yeah..... that's not exactly how you greet a friend after many years wiithouth seen eachother, I know is fucking fantasy but prety embarrasing for a writer trying to pass MC as a "mature" guy in a kids body and behaving like that, I think the added drama in the school scenario is useless but whatever.

Nah, in the novel it does get a lot worse in terms of what happens, not the story,
The MC ends up killing a guy who tries, and nearly succeeds in raping the elf girl, and then gets arrested and put into prison for years. The elf princess has also gone through some shit and becomes a worse character.
so hopefully they make everything at least for bearable than it was in the novel.

Users who are viewing this thread