The Beginning After the End

@purpleflowers123
hmmm, many people die, treason left and right, very hard fought battles(like very very tough battles, he will go through hell), beware MC is strong on a Dicathian scale but actually weak when you compare it worldwide. Honestly Arthur is more of a martyr than a hero. idk where you've reached but Widow's Crypt is the turning point where the story's vibe does a 180deg turn XD

LOVE this so far! I know there is a light novel and I booked marked it however I am debating on reading it.

I did read some spoilers from other peoples comments about certain things that happen however most were short spoilers so they could be completely false and thus I kept reading.

So far the story is super good, he has an amazing personality! Not boring, not angry or too serious all the time and he really took a certain some ones advice at the beginning of the manga and is living his life as a kid as he grows up. He loves his family and it shows, he is close to them and I love that! He also is super bad a**

The MC is not boring at all and also not annoying!

OH and the art after a certain chapter improves and becomes SUPER nice/pretty

Wanted to let everyone here know, you can actually find the audio book of the light novel on audible. Its very very far into the story and the voice actor did an amazing job. Its a fantastic read/listen.

Tired of watching/reading this type of cringe OP mc beats every guy he faces trouble with Seems to me like a edge lord's jerk off fantasy Savior of the weak , my ass ! I'm sure the writer of this webtoon was humiliated and beaten by teachers & class-mates respectively and that is why he's writing/drawing deep shit story/webtoon such as > "let's beat up a teacher " or "let's show everyone what a DinoSaur I am " or "Yo mongrels behold and observe , you all are weak compared to me" The beginning of the webtoon was good but after some time it became just > "Hey look how a teenage brat beats up adults" Just because a webtoon is of fantasy genre doesn't mean that you make MC as powerful as fing Dragons And wtf is this , any girls here gets attracted to him like a magnet as if it's a natural rule . Man , stop humiliating yourself . Girls are human too . Some cheeky little brat isn't the world to us girls . Fucking author seriously doesn't have a girl-friend in real life . Had he have , he would have portrayed girls in this webtoon as a decent huaman with thinking capability . Us girls don't always lool after some brats . Lol , some day dreams of ahole writer turned to harem fantasy . These type of harem fantasy are for loser virgin boys . Be a man for us , we don't need cheeky ahole brat kid/boys .

Power Uploader
Why doesn't someone take the liberty to upload the English chapters on MD? Who cares if the official website has it? It's not free. Why isn't it here already?

@IsekaiLord
What has period to do with a webcomic criticism ? You're a racist who can't talk without betitling someone ? So it's my fault that you got butt-*** reading my comment ? Instead of showing what about my comment is wrong you're personally attacking someone .
Sad excuse of a human being you're .

@IsekaiLord
Most of the female/women char. in this web-comic are 2d with 00 character development . They just revolve around MC .
What ? You have something to say about it ? Then say but why include "p e r i o d " in it ? Are you a sensible human being ?

Would nice if they could upload the each chapter here as a blank bookmark page. 😅

Power Uploader
@BraveDude8 Yeah but there are chapters in other language, so can't some team of translators just translate it into English, do their own version?

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
@Arin-san No reason someone couldn't, but there's not much incentive to scanlate something when it's being released officially.

Power Uploader
@BraveDude8 Well, since it's already in English, maybe I could do it. It was really hard to find a good quality of the translation on the internet (Excluding the version from the official website). I don't know why people keep saying that it's free in the official website, I don't want to install a million apps and watch a million ads every day just to read one chapter of the manhwa. And the other sites that hosted this manga was so bad, I wished it was on MD. It could've made it easier for people.

I'm just curious, is it the same for One-Punch Man and some other Japanese mangas that doesn't have any English chapters here? Or is it more serious when it comes to Japanese mangas?

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
@Arin-san There are six titles, OPM included, where the English chapters have been removed due to a request from the publisher. For anything else, there's just no scanlations available. A lot of MangaPlus titles never get any scanlations, because they're freely accessible already.

Power Uploader
Okay so is there a list of those 6 titles? And why are chapters in other languages there? Shouldn't they also be taken down? Same thing with Demon Slayer, there are chapters available in other languages but not in English, why's it like that?

Users who are viewing this thread