The Beginning After the End

@Ninoue, I think most people read it on the original website which is tapas.oi if I am correct, because it supports the creator a bit more financially if I am correct (too lazy to check so lets just go with that).

Group Leader
i know i said this ~7 days ago but tess ruins the whole thing
there were some relatively enjoyable chapters but other than those this whole manhwa was average.
Also there were some incredibly lame ideas in the novel, such as the mc feeding tessia the pill and the fact that tessia was silver stage and yet managed to get herself kidnapped
and okay so you're telling me cecilia liked king grey but went with nico bc grey wouldn't?
3 or 4/10 overall, i guess, for the novel
6/10 for the manhwa

plot sucks characters suck only good part about this is the decent art and i guess the feeling of empowerment you get when the mc shows how op he is
only reason i can think of for this to have a 9.03 rating is because the only people who seek out this page are fans

Author became lazy and greedy. Some bullshit dungeon arc that dragged on to pinch ink/ cash from fans. Useless uninteresting journey that took story progression from 30mph to 5mph.

Can someone explain to me why everyone in the comments think this is bad or is it something that happens in LN? I dont mind spoilers

@Ninoue the original novel is in English (the author's a native English speaker), and the webtoon is made in collaboration with an artist on Tapas.io ...there's nothing to translate/scanlate in English so it wouldn't make sense to put it on Mangadex

@Pringless not that the story is bad, it just as the story progress you feel it's like a quick cash grab for the authors, you pay $0.4/0.5 a chapter and they don't have good schedule, pacing so sloooow (80 chapters just to reach chapter 40 in novel, how much years do we need to reach chapter 700 of novel? this has been more than 2 years and they still at chapter 40? lol)....
As for story as story goes you feel like things just keeps repeating, It is worth reading some of hidden comments below if you want more spoilers

@mobrine Do you think that the manga might be able to salvage the LN and up the pacing so its better or is there no way to save this, cause this was one of the first manhwas i read and kinda got me hooked on manga/manhwa/manhua and it'll be really disappointing since i really like this.

@Pringless This is probably one of the best manhwas if it continues in this direction. Considering the length of the LN, it will take years for the manga to pick up. If it ups the pacing, it might skip crucial moments. One of the arcs in the LN is too depressing and you'll know why and you will be disappointed but it just sad af emotionally, but after that is a real good breathe of fresh air that even I was impressed by the author of how he was able to pull it off after that arc.

@Pringless @FeedMeRamen I don't want to be pessimistic, but if it took them 2 years to finish 40 chapters of the novel, it will take them about 16 years to reach chapter 700...
I did pick it for a quick read and most people did the same, so supporting something for 16 years is too much especially with the high price.
If you really like the story, I'd recommend reading novel before you grow tired of waiting

@mobrine @FeedMeRamen Is it hard make a manga though? just asking(no offense to the creators.). Like one chapter, how long would it take to finish, or is it just the creators going slow and steady so the manga looks good and has good arcs? And what do you guys mean by pricing? is the LN making you pay money to read? -_-

@Pringless manga takes time to make (Depending on skill and other factors like funding). And it depends also on how many people are working on it (a manhua called Martial peak releases more than 1 chapter a day, it's crazy!). Time range varies from days to weeks, or even months for beginners
About the price it's the price of a single comic chapter which is $0.4/0.5, and I frankly doubt someone will buy all chapters to read whole comic

@mobrine ok thank you for telling me, have a good day.oh and completely unrelated but if you want to read a good manhwa that you probably havent read i suggest reading "Dark Mortal"its a hidden gem IMO.

When will next season be update???
Hope I don't wait to long to read the next chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread