The Beginning After the End

The childhood arc is so amazing. The school/academy thing ruined everything. Dropped. 6/10
I read the LN and the story gets so much better childhood arc is nothing compared to the new arcs the school arc is pretty short and its gonna get better don't drop yet. The story goes from an 9 to an 11 in one arc

@lotus_eater
You are so wrong.
There are quite a lot of people that like these kind of stories and there are LOTS of those stories that are way worse than this one.

Don't call someone a victim of bullying without any solid proof, please. That's just the worst. Even if the author is a victim. Maybe this story is just a way to handle a trauma.

If you didn't notice: This series is way more than just "Hey look how a teenage brat beats up adults". The hints on the future development of the story are more than clear. And it seems like you enjoyed the beginning, too?

The definition of the fantasy genre is "Fantasy is a genre of literature that features magical and supernatural elements that do not exist in the real world". That includes characters that are overpowered.
It's just a fantasy. Maybe some guys dream of a girl being attracted to them? Did you ever have a crush on some guy? Did you have a fantasy of him liking you too? Most people had such an experience.

If you get agitated because of overpowered and girls are attracted to him: Can i get agitated because of the "unrealistic" romance series with a overpowered female lead always comes out on top with some guys being in love with her? Why aren't there as many "Girl stop humiliating yourself. Men are human too. Some cheeky little girl that gets agitated because of a story isn't the world for us."-comments below those? Because some people know that everyone has their own preferences. You don't need to tell everyone your opinion.

You seem to have a boyfriend? Congratulations to you. But i'm sorry for your bf to be stuck with someone that has to tell everyone their opinion.
Us boys don't always lool after some girls just because you think so.

"Loser virgin boys." Wow that's a harsh insult. At least if it was from a person that had a good reason to use it.

Be a man for you? No thanks. I'm sorry for your bf to have a gf with such expectations. That's like me saying: "Be a women". What does it even mean "to be a man"?

Contributor
@Arin-san you dont understand licensing or?

it gets licensed for a specific language so the others can stay up until someone lke the japanese authors or publishers complain about it themself...

Start at chapter 40(?) in the light novel for folks that have caught up with the manga and are looking for more.

Double-page supporter
@Rankail
i have no idea whats happening but i personally read it just cuz its popular but cant seem to get into it because of art

hey guys,
This is translated up to chap 94 on some other sites.
Just go search for it, don't know why it isn't on mangadex.

It was good at first then it got cringe super fucking fast after chapter 60. Everything is so cliché and repetitive, I rarely find a manga cringe but this is different it's so bad sometimes it gets unbearable

What kind of reply is even that, oh sorry I didn't notice you are a Jojo fan I am so sorry for disrespecting you. As an apology I will let you suck my juicer , no need to thank me.

MD@Home
@XODevon dont bother uploading, it has an offical transalation that is fully up to date.

its a tad different when there is no english translation,

Users who are viewing this thread