The Beginning After the End

It’s not like it’s even an English “translation.” The original book and webcomic are in English. The author lives in the USA. It just happens to also be licensed and translated into other languages.

A little Review: I love the art and overall feeling of it, generally the story is fine as well, but having also read the novel up to ch290 I must say the story falls off and the plotarmor starts to really thicken as Arth and his companions start to do stuff just for the sake of giving an extra layer of plotarmor, as well as kind of obvious and not always very plausible "twists" and turns to the story. I hope the manga will shorten the story, maybe find some better ways on how to train Arthur, give Silvie more of an impact and progress more smoothly, that would be awesom if done right. Otherwise pretty neat, I find myself really immersed in the story at times and other times it drags on a little, so I would say it is a good read, but with room for improvement. Thanks for providing us with this story and fantasy world!

A little Review: I love the art and overall feeling of it, generally the story is fine as well, but having also read the novel up to ch290 I must say the story falls off and the plotarmor starts to really thicken as Arth and his companions start to do stuff just for the sake of giving an extra layer of plotarmor, as well as kind of obvious and not always very plausible "twists" and turns to the story. I hope the manga will shorten the story, maybe find some better ways on how to train Arthur, give Silvie more of an impact and progress more smoothly, that would be awesom if done right. Otherwise pretty neat, I find myself really immersed in the story at times and other times it drags on a little, so I would say it is a good read, but with room for improvement. Thanks for providing us with this story and fantasy world!
Where can i read the novel? Any app? Or website?

GUO7sw7bQAAzLlH

Three month hiatus :kek::kek::kek::kek::kek:

Users who are viewing this thread