The Beloved Daughter of a Crime Family Was Reincarnated as the Daughter of a Gangster in an Otome Game: Highest-Ranking Villain, That Doting Is Unnec…

Dex-chan lover
In the novel, her
mother dies after giving birth. Her dad blamed Francesca for this so he always tried to avoid her and kept her away from him. Because Francesca had the knowledge of the otome game, she insisted to hang around him until one day he gave in. While crying, she apologized to him for making her mom die which cracked his heart and he told her that he was sorry for treating her coldly and it wasn't her fault. After this, their relationship improved and he became really loving and overprotective of her.
:meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
Francesca's dad's so protective of her. He's also taken the opportunity to make dresses for her so that she doesn't need to worry if she ever needed a pretty dress.

It's actually pretty cute to see a mob boss dad who's extremely protective of his daughter. He'll intimidate you in public, but in private, he'll be a doting dad! The contrast is adorable. I'm sure he knows how to fight too, so he's kinda like Kiryu! I just wish he didn't feel the need to "fix" anything wrong with her life.

Leonardo's very calculating. I'm sure he anticipated that her dad was this protective, so he signed a blood oath to make sure the date goes through. He's already promised to fix the drug problem, so seeing him do this seems to be a sign that he's utterly devoted to Francesca.

Graziano's a straight brawler compared to Leonardo, and he probably doesn't have much influence in the underworld. Thanks to Leonardo's restraining ability, he probably would lose in a fight against him. But seeing him threaten Leonardo like that shows he really loves Francesca as a sister!

Last edited:
I'm still not sure why she goes out of her way to help Leonardo. Her goal was to break the engagement and live a nice simple life. She should be cold and ignore him at every opportunity or leverage her game knowledge into blackmailing him to break it off.

She's done a complete 180 compared to putting a gun to her head and pulling the trigger.

Double-page supporter
I'm still not sure why she goes out of her way to help Leonardo. Her goal was to break the engagement and live a nice simple life. She should be cold and ignore him at every opportunity or leverage her game knowledge into blackmailing him to break it off.

She's done a complete 180 compared to putting a gun to her head and pulling the trigger.
Because she can't avoid the events of the game and people will die if she doesn't interfere. The story stablished that she cares a lot about human life and she wants to protect it at all costs.
Francesca died before she got to play the last updates of the game, and it's possible that Leonardo actually becomes a love interest instead of the villain, judging by the fact that she avoided the kidnapping scenario and she was assigned the same class as him. Now she is blindly following his route without knowing how the events of the game will change.

Dex-chan lover
Francesca's dad's so protective of her. He's also taken the opportunity to make dresses for her so that she doesn't need to worry if she ever needed a pretty dress.

It's actually pretty cute to see a mob boss dad who's extremely protective of his daughter. He'll intimidate you in public, but in private, he'll be a doting dad! The contrast is adorable. I'm sure he knows how to fight too, so he's kinda like Kiryu! I just wish he didn't feel the need to "fix" anything wrong with her life.

Leonardo's very calculating. I'm sure he anticipated that her dad was this protective, so he signed a blood oath to make sure the date goes through. He's already promised to fix the drug problem, so seeing him do this seems to be a sign that he's utterly devoted to Francesca.

Graziano's a straight brawler compared to Leonardo, and he probably doesn't have much influence in the underworld. Thanks to Leonardo's restraining ability, he probably would lose in a fight against him. But seeing him threaten Leonardo like that shows he really loves Francesca as a sister!
gap moe hehe

Supporter

Because she can't avoid the events of the game and people will die if she doesn't interfere. The story stablished that she cares a lot about human life and she wants to protect it at all costs.
Francesca died before she got to play the last updates of the game, and it's possible that Leonardo actually becomes a love interest instead of the villain, judging by the fact that she avoided the kidnapping scenario and she was assigned the same class as him. Now she is blindly following his route without knowing how the events of the game will change.
Its like everything she attempts to do to "alter the plot" gets an Uno Reverse played on her.

Dex-chan lover

It's specifically said in the novel that a lot of people will die in the game scenario, so as someone who has the knowledge Francesca can't outright ignore it since it hurts her conscience.

Dex-chan lover
My best guess is (this may sound disrespectful but whatever) that the author has this "I can change him" mentality and she's trying to subtly go that route... I really hope that's not the case.

Dex-chan lover
Leonardo would absolutely say "Hello Father" Just for the chaos it would cause 😄

Double-page supporter
Welp no ship but Graziano is still gonna be my fav

Users who are viewing this thread