The Beloved Daughter of a Crime Family Was Reincarnated as the Daughter of a Gangster in an Otome Game: Highest-Ranking Villain, That Doting Is Unnec…

Dex-chan lover
Oh no bestfriend-zoned D:
Nah. It's just that she's currently incapable of understanding any relationship closer than best friend. She's got it hard enough to comprehend that someone would call her friend; girlfriend is just too much of a hurdle for her atm.

Supporter
mint chocolate ice cream? like a true villain!

777.jpg

Double-page supporter
I want one of these reincarnated shoujo’s to have the plot originally call for the protagonist to faint or whatever from being a lightweight… but the new protagonist was a heavy drinker. Lmao
Makes me think of all the alcoholic Female Leads in Korean Isekai that reincarnate into lightweights and go "How could I have possibly gotten black out drunk from one glass of wine and banged that ML? In Korea, I used to down 12 pints of beer and 2 bottles of Soju in one sitting with no problem"

Dex-chan lover
Wow, alcohol in ice cream, huh? That's a first for me. I'm honestly curious to try it.

Aggregator gang
I want one of these reincarnated shoujo’s to have the plot originally call for the protagonist to faint or whatever from being a lightweight… but the new protagonist was a heavy drinker. Lmao
Dahlia in Bloom, not exactly what you asked for but I would try it.

Double-page supporter
oh so adult-like meant alcohol...
bruh curse my dirty mind for thinking leonardos had some hidden seductive skill or smth in his saliva men gotta go cleanse myself now...
i mean cmon alcohol tastes adult like in wot sense TT

Dex-chan lover
There are lightweight drinker shoujo heroine

and there’s Dahlia
37hpQlP.png

Dahlia in Bloom, not exactly what you asked for but I would try it.
I like how "Bloom" isn't even in any of the English versions of the comic on Mangadex.

But Mangadex recognises it in Japanese,which was definitely easier then scrolling through the multiple results for "Dahlia".

Dex-chan lover
maybe she just never tasted chocolate in this world before?

Dex-chan lover
Option A) It was an ice cream with liquor in it and Francesca is a light weight.
Option B) Ice cream was poisoned, and the reason Leonardo didn't react when licking it off his hand was because it was too small a quantity.

Honestly, I think both options would be fun. Can't wait to see how it goes!

I can't remember the title but there is a villainess reincarnated shoujo with one of FL's motivation is basically recreating alcohol in her new world.

Dex-chan lover
surprised but shouldn't be surprised by how much of a lightweight she is

Users who are viewing this thread