The Beloved Daughter of a Crime Family Was Reincarnated as the Daughter of a Gangster in an Otome Game: Highest-Ranking Villain, That Doting Is Unnec…

Dex-chan lover
I can't remember the title but there is a villainess reincarnated shoujo with one of FL's motivation is basically recreating alcohol in her new world.
There’s also one where the villainess had her engagement cancelled and she’s enjoying her early retirement chugging wine all day, until she got dragged to problem. Still go back to her beloved bottles after dealing with it.
Past life before reincarnation is a nurse if I’m not mistaken.

Fed-Kun's army
I want one of these reincarnated shoujo’s to have the plot originally call for the protagonist to faint or whatever from being a lightweight… but the new protagonist was a heavy drinker. Lmao
"I was reincarnated into the body of a frail main character with a weak constitution but I was a Yakuza that drank regularly and also did mukbangs on my day off. Reincarnation of the girl with the iron stomach."

aint no WAYYYY she's getting drunk, FAINTING off the minimal, diluted amount of alcohol that may be the ice cream💀💀😭

Sigh... and this is why I was fooled as a kid that a wee bit of alcohol in desserts would actually do ANYTHING. Besides no matter how lightweight you are you won't be affected by one lick of an ice cream :huh: This is coming from an actual lightweight

"Tastes bitter" and "adult-like"

Did the icecream man cream all over Leo's icecream or something

Edit: I apologize for how my brain is cooking. I didn't even think of alcohol like the people above me.
The way I started dying from laughter after reading this 💀💀💀💀
I just need to know where your mind is at because I would've never made this connection 💀
I thought I had a dirty mind but you my good individual have proved me wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread