The Beloved Little Princess

It's a fanclub, it's a cult...it's a princess!
The royal family has done well in brainwashing it's nobles XD XDXXD
In other news the princess does indeed grow cuter by the day.
XD

😭😍😍My eyes! My eye?!😱 How can she be so cute?! I can't! Please stop growing Wrinkly! I need to stay that cute forever 😍😭😰

Everyone when Enisha does anything:
DCNq5srVoAAhoh6

ahahahaha!
can't stop laughing..
she have them in her little hands..

Enisha.. Enisha.. Enisha..
You are sooooooo CUTE!
Cuteness is Justice! 😆😄

basically whoever offends enisha offends the entire empire of Hyperion as well as the mages of Arcus HAHAHAH

I am trying to read this, but this is just really dumb? I am 8 chapters in and I just can't get over how dumb or overly stereotypical everyone in this manhwa is.
Does this get any better, or should I just give up now

she's acting like a child even though she's an adult but I guess it's hopeless at this point

The art always cleanse my eyes. It’s like holy water but except it’s my tears. The one who drew this piece of art, you are a god/goddess. I usually never wrote comments but this is too good. Pls never stop making more. And of course, thank you for translating this!

@ChiChidi At first, if you have read enough manhwas of this gender, you will realize is a mix of those plots, as for now, it's really trying to become its own thing, I personally like it so far, there is some moral issued tho, but is not such a big thing, if you want to stop do it, it's pretty much lighthearted so far.

How old was ice boy again ? Please i forgot I'm sorry 😭 and gow old was she now ? 5 right ?

Users who are viewing this thread