The Best Noble In Another World: The Bigger My Harem Gets, The Stronger I Become - Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
I was thinking maybe this had some kingdom building in it. But it may just be ecchi. By the way what was with the artist in that first panel. He made the poor girl look like a blow up doll

Dex-chan lover
I hope Cornelia didn't sleep with a bunch of other people and that is what she means by giving them everything they needed, if someone knows the truth and can spoil me, that would be much appreciated, thanks in advance!

Dex-chan lover
I hope Cornelia didn't sleep with a bunch of other people and that is what she means by giving them everything they needed, if someone knows the truth and can spoil me, that would be much appreciated, thanks in advance!
I mean, she did put his dick in her mouth when they first met, so… Although it does seem like an almost effective distraction.

Dex-chan lover
Come on you know what happened. She fucked them in the hope they would simp afterwards and take on her revenge. Those city boys said "Fuck that! That pussy isn't worth risking my life over." She got mad her pussy didn't have the desire effect but it's OK because MC is the simp she needed.

Fed-Kun's army
Thankyou guys for the chapter
I went to the site and clicked on the ad
Me you help amount great

Users who are viewing this thread