The Best Smell - Ch. 65 - I Need You (2)

Kie

Contributor
they're back and that is all that is needed <3

Double-page supporter
FINALLY HES BACK and that really actually was urgent bc my boi desperately needs a hug rn 😭

The mother and the grandmother are a pair of obnoxious being (can’t even call them people).
The mother is a coward, never asked of Oh kamin’s well being, shems just worried about herself.
The grandma just need to kick the bucket, I don’t care pf what reason she has to hate her daughter in law and grandson, she need to be gone from this world!

😊😊😊😊Awwwwwwww it's so cuteeeeee. I'm so happy that Kang go is there when Kamin needs him. That's just so cuteeeee. He's there at the time when he's reaching his breaking point and I couldn't be more happy that Kanggo is there at the right moment. 😊

AHHHHHHHH THE TIMING WAS SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When Kamin needed a hug the most, Kanggo came to the rescue ;; this was so sweet!!! i'm feeling all warm and fuzzy now <3 thanks for translating!

Guys I have a question what does the Pub.Status mean when it said completed is this the end i hope not?

WELL, STUPID GRANDMOTHER, WHY DON'T YOU DIE THEN????? HUH??? WHY WON'T YOU DIE AND JOIN YOUR SON???

@RawrRawrRawr no, the publishing status in the main page simply means the raw manhwa's completion. random fujoshis scans and snow flower scans will continue to scanlate the remaining chapters until we reach the end, unless they decide to stop scanlating this series. if this chapter was really the end, then we would've seen a small blue box beside the chapter captioned "end"

After all the heartache from this manhwa, this ch just had to end in a way that makes me cry.

Users who are viewing this thread