The Best Smell - Ch. 84 - I Won't Leave You Alone

oh no... is she dead? died in her sleep?!
bright side is she died peacefully and didnt had to struggle much. but this is still sad. :(

I hope she's not dead if only because she needs to atone somehow for being so abusive to poor Oh Kamin, maybe there can be a scene where Choi Kanggo smells that she's burning in hell

Oh crap did she die??? Not like I’m sad tho.... she’s kinda of a bitch. But if it causes trouble for Kamin then I’ll feel bad :(

But oh man I love Kanggo and Kamin so much ❤️ They are so so so cute. Thanks for the update!!

O H- I UHM- did not expect that. But I do greatly enjoy the soft moments Kanggo and Kamin have. Keep up the great work translators! Happy haolidays!

i don't know guys, the way his grandma suddenly die and his mother suddenly can't be contacted kinda sus :/

Group Leader
@vinca02 exactly! Like, the mother suddenly disappears and doesn’t want to be contacted and the next day Kamin discovers his grandma is (probably?) dead? It’s so suspicious

Ohhhh shit, did his grandma die??? Did his mom have something to do with it?? Geez, why can't Kamin and Kanggo get a break ;;

Thanks for translating as always!!

HHAHA YEAH SUCK IT GRANDMA i mean whatttt nooo i dont mean it 😒

i mean yeah its very disheartening but its not as if she treated kamin well if at all. horrible parenting as what i call that.

I hope her death was more peaceful than her life, because she was a old damn, cHUPALO VIEJA DE MIERDA, LASTIMASTE A MI NIÑO, POR LO QUE TE ODIARÉ EL RESTO DE MI VIDA :mad:(

Oh no grandma!! LOL
Grandma goes bye bye 👋

Sigh... Kamin hugs I hope you'll get a break because all that's happened to you is just plain sad.

Users who are viewing this thread