The Best Smell - Ch. 88 - School Trip

im so scared for this trip</3 the 2 of them r soooo cute nd perfect though mwah
thank u so much for the chapters!!!!!!!

two updates in a day!! ty for the food 🙏🙏

kanggo and kamin are literally the cutest i love them so much

Kamin is still really trying his best ;; I hope he doesn't fore himself to follow the trip itinerary if he's feeling unwell ;;
And after chapter 87 part 2 I really wish we could see Uncle's story! Both younger him having a crush on his friend and older him having his relationship with this longtime boyfriend

thank you so much for translating and uploading this!!

Double-page supporter
awww <3
poor kamin is pushing himself too hard tho i feel so bad but i love how kanggo's noona takes care of him just like he's her own little brother :') this is the family he deserves 😭

The mental abuse the grandma is doing to baby Kamin is just way too real for me. My step grandma says shit like that as well.. " you all must be happy, I'm old and will die soon"" "I'm going to die and curse you from my grave"
"I'll be the last to laugh when you separate"
"Even if she's your child I won't accept her as legitimate" ( says that about my sister)

Sigh...

Oh my.... I feel like Kamin is gonna collapse from all the stress!! Poor kid. His grandma really passed me off 😤 Kanggo is such a sweetie to kamin tho. I love these two so much

Argh, that grandmother! Why won't she see how great Oh Kamin is!😡

Thanks for the update!😊

man i hope that old hag does die soon I'm tired of her and her constant psychological abuse to kamin, he's really doing his best and that mf keeps harassing him. like can she just go to hell already, kanggo's family would take him in right away anyways... i hope he doesn't collapse or smth on their trip :(

Users who are viewing this thread