The Best Smell

The translator's little captions are hilarious, Im literally choking to death because of the side notes (*≧艸≦)
tyysm for the updates ^^

Translator thank you SO much for your updates I can't express enough how much I appreciate it. This is by far one of my favorite BL manga, and I don't know how a fudanshi like me could live without this haha.

Thank you so much for making this manhwa we love it so much I'm so obsessed with and so very very thank you for the new update😍😍😍😍👍👍👍👍

@RawrRawrRawr the actual manwha itself is completed, its just that the translations haven't caught up to it yet. There's actually another manwha by the same author called Nonfiction Phrase that recently came out and the author is still working on I think.

It's completed already?? But the raw's still have more episodes :(( anyways i was happy to be able to read this ! They're so cute my heart cant stand it!!! 😆

I LOOOVE THIS🥺🥺 is it completed already???? im waiting for the new updates🥺

No wonder it's my one of the best and my favourite title. Thank you author for making this so beautiful and uwu. Also thank you for translator and scanlator for your hard work. It's not the end right? CMIIW. Let's see what's next~ ♥️♥️♥️

aye maybe my brain's just broken but this was too slow for me and i couldn't get into it. a shame, because i actually really like the premise, but i guess the execution just wasn't to my taste... and i'm not a huge fan of the art either. i think i would have liked it if it were a faster-paced manga w/ those stupid tropes instead :p but that's just me and my shitty taste

Ahh, it’s true that the pace is slow, but it’s not completely stopped like some other slice of lifes. HOWEVER that doesn’t even matter to me because what really carried these manhwa are the characters. They are completely unique, even the side characters and soooo hilarious, I was wheezing at every chapter. The art is not technically amazing, but amazingly expressive and it’s like every panel could be a meme template. The plot, light 6 to 7 out of ten, but the characters are off the charts. Once you get past the wait until they both realize their feelings, the plot isn’t even a issue anymore.

Hey Everyone! The Pub. Status means publishing status i.e. the official raws are complete but the translation going on is very not not! So don't worry, we still have chapter left until the end.

Group Leader
For someone who loves reading shounen ai more than yaoi, and read an abnormal amount of these the past months during this pandemic, this is one of the best out there. A perfect balance between comedy, slice of life and romance. I also like the slow burn where their relationship progresses normally unlike those manwhas that have an unnatural progression where they just fuck right at the beginning without any development. Maybe that's the trash these haters below likes. lol jk. Looking forward for more chapters! Meanwhile, I will be pausing my reading 10 chapters before the last uploaded one because I don't want to wait in case it ends in a cliffhanger. 😭

Thank you for the translation! I also wanted to ask if you will translate the side stories in the raws as well. I hope you do translate them though :). I’m looking forward to the next chapter, thank you!!!!!!!!

they're so cute!!! I love how both of them are trying their best to communicate with each other and kanggo is actually just sooooooooooooooooooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee sdkal;j;fjk;;sdkj;flskda;lj

Users who are viewing this thread