The Betrayed Hero Who Was Reincarnated as the Strongest Demon Lord - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
The cover made me think the MC would be badass... but he's another beta pussy MC... he didn't even kill those degenerate heroes who tried to kill him... f-ing stupid...

Lmao some people in this comment section can't be pleased.
If the mc didn't kill his enemy they'll be like: " oH nO, mC iS a WiMp BeTa bLah bLah.."
but if the mc kills them the same people will be like: "oH nO, aNoThEr EdGy Mc!!1!1"

Stupidly ridiculous!

In these manga, the hero's party members always turn out to be assholes for some reason. End the discrimination and and bigotry against Hero's companions! Ensure that the media's unjust slandering comes to end!

Dex-chan lover
This idea that once swords and the equivalent of bullets are being used, you can still afford to be merciful to your enemy is dumb.

Dex-chan lover
Seems interesting, but I'm worried about the pacing. Maybe reading the novel would be better here but eh. He switches sides a bit too quickly. That can work but it's gonna require good characterization and more build-up beforehand would have helped.

Though actually I'm just salty that the old Demon Lord is gone, lmao. Better bring her back author.

him not wanting to kill is very boring and uninteresting
also, how tf did defeating 2 elite heroes out of the 100 elite heroes attacking win them the battle?

Double-page supporter
Well this is certainly trash.

I also take it the previous maou just flat out died ?

Users who are viewing this thread