The Betrayed Hero Who Was Reincarnated as the Strongest Demon Lord - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Group Leader
you might say two, but they seem to be working on it as joint, so i dunno why release it now as group then release it solo some time later, i dont know if it's lack of coordination
edit: they removed the 2nd one, so might have been an error.

Dex-chan lover
lol the dragon vomiting cause they are acting like a married couple haha

Dex-chan lover
b a start

I understand you bro...
TdBpEdC.png

Dex-chan lover
It's not a full shounen beta, friendship wins all mc at least... Not THAT much better tho, needs more murder of "heroes"

Dex-chan lover
This manga could have been so much better than what it is. I am giving it a 4-star rating until the Demon Lord starts killing these invaders genociding the demonfolk instead of giving them the Team Rocket treatment.

The writers are trying so hard to keep it PG-13 that it hurts to read for a 20-year old.

Fed-Kun's army
this is a suprisinglly long chapter compared to the first one, im now pretty interested in the story, the only dissapointing thing is that they used the word heroes for the strongest people in general and not one in particular so when that dude got beat on one sided it makes me wonder will there be any fair fights of no one compares to Freids Power

Users who are viewing this thread